Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Arby’s type beat 🍖
11C35C90-AC8D-49E3-BA19-DA9416B426D3.jpeg

Technically the specs should fit. However, the center bore on Lexus is 60.1mm and Tesla bore is 64.1mm, so you will not be able to mount unless you modify the bore size.

-Danny
if a 10mm spacer is used, would that work?

if a 10mm spacer is used, would that work?

Unfortunately not, because the Lexus wheels' bore is physically smaller than Tesla's hub. If it were the other way around (Tesla Wheels > Lexus Car), then it will work.

-Danny

Unfortunately not, because the Lexus wheels' bore is physically smaller than Tesla's hub. If it were the other way around (Tesla Wheels > Lexus Car), then it will work.

-Danny
I thought this spacer is

64.1mm (hub side) to 60.1mm (wheel side). I love the look of the GSF Wheels and the bigger wheels at the rear. Anyways thanks for your info. if the wheels dont work will the tires works with wheels that I could buy? I used to have a GSF and I got two set of tires still in very good condition.

I thought this spacer is

64.1mm (hub side) to 60.1mm (wheel side). I love the look of the GSF Wheels and the bigger wheels at the rear. Anyways thanks for your info. if the wheels dont work will the tires works with wheels that I could buy? I used to have a GSF and I got two set of tires still in very good condition.
This is the first I've seen of this type of spacer actually. It may work, but you still need to eliminate the stepped-lip hub on your M3P first. So essentially you'll be stacking a spacer on top of a spacer, which I don't recommend...

GSF tire size should work on Model 3 Performance.

-Danny

Already picked the best spec for these cars so you don't have to worry about it, ya know? :cool:

IMG_1788.jpeg
IMG_1793.jpeg
IMG_1790.jpeg
IMG_1791.jpeg

19x9.5 +25 Gram Lights 57DR in Semi Gloss Black in-stock ✅
Additional colors and other Gram Light products in-stock ✅

If interested, message or email [email protected] for any specials or P&P package deals.
-Danny

Just got my Apex wheels from Danny at MODEL+ tonight. Thanks for getting them out fast. Only opened one up to check it out out so far and it looks fantastic. I've had a set of Apex wheels for a handful of years on a BMW before which held up great to track use and the nasty potholes we have here that have eaten my cheap wheels in the past. My experience with Apex wheels is a big part of what led me to pick them over some other options I also really liked. Pictures to come once I get them mounted. Now I have a few months to decide what I want to do for my summer setup which will be more aggressive than this winter set.

Just got my Apex wheels from Danny at MODEL+ tonight. Thanks for getting them out fast. Only opened one up to check it out out so far and it looks fantastic. I've had a set of Apex wheels for a handful of years on a BMW before which held up great to track use and the nasty potholes we have here that have eaten my cheap wheels in the past. My experience with Apex wheels is a big part of what led me to pick them over some other options I also really liked. Pictures to come once I get them mounted. Now I have a few months to decide what I want to do for my summer setup which will be more aggressive than this winter set.
Exciting! Please share photos once you get a chance :)

Thanks again for your support!
Danny

Reactions: Clover
Here are three Model 3 Performance BC Forged highlight builds we previously did for our clients.

Nathan's Model 3 Performance + BC Forged TD02 in Obsidian Blue

Joe's Model 3 Performance + BC Forged MLE81 in Crystal Burgundy

Nick's Model 3 Performance + BC Forged HCS34 in Brushed Black

Pricing + Details

Please message or email us at [email protected] for any questions or ordering details!

Danny

Here are three Model 3 Performance BC Forged highlight builds we previously did for our clients.

Nathan's Model 3 Performance + BC Forged TD02 in Obsidian Blue

Joe's Model 3 Performance + BC Forged MLE81 in Crystal Burgundy

Nick's Model 3 Performance + BC Forged HCS34 in Brushed Black

Pricing + Details

Please message or email us at [email protected] for any questions or ordering details!

Danny
I was browsing your site and I want to know what suspension and/or wheel offset this is. What ever has been done..

Mine currently:
TESLA-Sunset.jpg

My Goal.....lol
Your site: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0526/5322/8206/products/[email protected]?v=1619112058
RTH09755-2_1024x1024@2x.jpg

THANKS

I was browsing your site and I want to know what suspension and/or wheel offset this is. What ever has been done..

Mine currently:
View attachment 913390

My Goal.....lol
Your site: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0526/5322/8206/products/[email protected]?v=1619112058
RTH09755-2_1024x1024@2x.jpg

THANKS
Hello,

They're 20x9 +30 Ohm Protons.

We have them in Silver w/ Polished Face in-stock and ready to ship! ✅

Very classy daily look!
tesla-model-3-wheels-ohm-proton-rotary-forged-tesla-rims-2_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Danny

Reactions: JssonB
After much searching I can't seem to find much if anyone running 19x9.5 +25 on a performance with red brakes. Will be stock suspension for a bit but probably get 1" lowering springs just to close the gap a bit. Car is 98% a daily driver.

I've seen some +22 (have some poke even with lowering IMO) and others with +27/28 running TEs.

Will be looking to put 255/40 for better ride quality. Based on my math it should be damn near flush with the front fenders.

Wheel experts please share your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

After much searching I can't seem to find much if anyone running 19x9.5 +25 on a performance with red brakes. Will be stock suspension for a bit but probably get 1" lowering springs just to close the gap a bit. Car is 98% a daily driver.

I've seen some +22 (have some poke even with lowering IMO) and others with +27/28 running TEs.

Will be looking to put 255/40 for better ride quality. Based on my math it should be damn near flush with the front fenders.

+25 on performance brakes is really like +28 with regular brakes, which is a near-perfect fitment with 265 tires. 255/40 is close enough and will have similar fitment. I think you're good to go.

Reactions: MODEL+

Some poke on stock ride height. Perfectly flush on lowered M3/M3P.
IMG_1792.jpeg

Danny

Reactions: IronJoe