Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alive and married bc a Model X saved my life

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, an owner in Bakersfield!

I had the impression Bakersfield was one of the most EV resistant parts of California. Looking on plugshare, there are fewer EV plugs per capita in Bakersfield than just about anywhere in California. Visalia has more EV plugs per capita than Bakersfield.

Of course Bakersfield is the hub of the California oil business. My sister has been a Geologist there since 1980. I still haven't told my sister I bought a Tesla.

I think what most people dont understand is how far into the turn i was and how it is that the car is faced that direction. It's probably by perception in the pics. I just got some new pics from my brother who heard the accident from across the lot. I hope it clarifies some confusion to the masses.

PS. No we didn't dine at olive garden LOL. cmon I've got more class than that! It was Dennys!View attachment 227058 View attachment 227059

WOW!! The Tesla looks barely damaged!! And I wasn't sure whether to like your post or laugh because of dining location... Congrats on your marriage! :)