Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Discussion re: Tesla Motors Website & Forums

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla has updated the Design Studio again. The Interior tab has new renderings of the trim pieces and the Alcantara headliner option has been moved under the interior tab. In addition, as I mentioned in another thread, a black alcantara headliner has been added. It looks like the alcantara dash cannot be deleted if you select the alcantara headliner.

Oh my! That black! I like it :)

Time to sell my car and go with a black headline and tan or grey seating :p Reversed coloring FTW!

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like the dash Alcantara has been removed? It based on the simulated images it doesn't appear to be tied into the new interior options on the headliner... so where did it go?

The Tesla Motors website is offline again, their robots are working hard again to update the website.

Tonight, before I am tucked into bed, I will wish upon a falling star that, in an effort to help shoot the stock price up out of the potential current cup and handle formation, the website is uploading teaser pics of the Model X. Hey, a boy can dream, can't he?

Oh my! That black! I like it :)

Time to sell my car and go with a black headline and tan or grey seating :p Reversed coloring FTW!

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like the dash Alcantara has been removed? It based on the simulated images it doesn't appear to be tied into the new interior options on the headliner... so where did it go?

You can see the Alcantara dash turn on and off in the renderings when you select the headliner. On the other hand, maybe they intend to delete but haven't done so yet.

Didn't see it posted anywhere else, and this seemed like as good of a place as any to put it. They have updated their Asia Supercharger map for China and Japan and it looks purdy :D

Asia.PNG

Didn't notice any major changes to the other maps. Looks like end of 2014 will have a decent chunk of Japan covered China on the other hand will have to wait until 2015 if they want to go on a road trip with Superchargers it seems.

Looks like end of 2014 will have a decent chunk of Japan covered China on the other hand will have to wait until 2015 if they want to go on a road trip with Superchargers it seems.

Don't China and Japan have high speed trains for long distance travel? How common are road trips over there? I've always thought that the Asia Superchargers were more about providing charging for Tesla owners who live in apartments/flats in dense urban areas and can't charge at home.

Don't China and Japan have high speed trains for long distance travel? How common are road trips over there? I've always thought that the Asia Superchargers were more about providing charging for Tesla owners who live in apartments/flats in dense urban areas and can't charge at home.

High speed trains and long distance travel in japan is very expensive, all the highways are toll