Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Discussion re: Tesla Motors Website & Forums

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I did speculate on just about everything about the "something else." I just missed the parts about the D giving concussions to those who don't start off with their heads on the head rests. I pretty much missed on the steering too, except for mentioning that there would have to be hidden changes for the steering in order for it to do more. The closest I came to giving away secrets was by saying that I couldn't tell people if I had seen the new hardware on every single car during the factory tour, without exception.

Considering that the stock tanked almost 8% the day after the announcement, maybe Tesla didn't want the general public to see threads of disappointment on its own site? Rather than censoring, Tesla decided to suspend the forums entirely for a few days until things settle down? Who knows. They could always blame it on a technical glitch. I also just pulled this right out of my ass.

Amped - I think your right. However, you are still able to leave a message on Tesla's new blog post on the reveal. That thread has a number of people complaining that they did not get offered the new features and are demanding a retro-fit.