Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All US Cars capable of FSD will be enabled for one month trial this week

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I activated this new feature today on my Model Y for the short drive home in congested traffic. First impressions, it’s about twice more aggressive than my normal driving. Maybe this is actually safer, I don’t know. I think it’s very good on the freeway, but less able on surface streets. I’ll have an idea if I want to upgrade by end of month.

Reactions: T3SLAROD
I activated this new feature today on my Model Y for the short drive home in congested traffic. First impressions, it’s about twice more aggressive than my normal driving. Maybe this is actually safer, I don’t know. I think it’s very good on the freeway, but less able on surface streets. I’ll have an idea if I want to upgrade by end of month.

Same. It’s very hesitant on the streets especially after making any type of turn. Speed limit is 45 and it wants to go 30. It’s not ready for prime time.

Reactions: techsavy
Made some changes in AP settings, I feel it’s much better after lowering to Chill. Acceleration from a stand still generates some g-loading, kinda fun, I never once did a “screaming” acceleration run prior to this. Feels a bit like a rollercoaster.
Yeah make sure to change speed offset back to 0. If you have it at +XX, it will drive over the speed limit at local streets! The offset was originally set for freeway autosteer. On freeway, it is normal to drive 75+ at 65mph speed limit. But it is a bit scary when it is driving 35 at 25 local neighborhood area!

Reactions: techsavy
here seems to be the pattern, having multiple Ts, I have M3s and MY
-the M3s were pushed 3.6/12.3.2.1 at the same time, right after UGng one M3, I received the trial email, 30 days, first M3 FSD demo ends 4/29
-the other M3 has not been on wifi yet, so that UG is delayed, the push waits
-the MY should be pushed 3.6 tomorrow, it is usually a day behind the M3s
having FSD in the past on the MY does not seem to stop the email, think the emails are formalizing the 30 day demo and the Tesla system tracks that it was upgraded and then the email is sent
doing an M3 test drive today