Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alliant Credit Union 1.49% for 72 months

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got an email from my rep Danial Tovar from Alliant Credit Union: Alliant - An Online Credit Union for all your banking needs
I originally had a 1.99% 72 month loan with them for 100% financing of the configuration price for my X.
Daniel just told me that for all TESLAs they are now doing 1.49% for up to 72 months.

Very hard to beat that deal!!! I'd get on that if I were you :)

My DS was happy that I chose them in the beginning because she said they are very easy to work with and obviously understand the Tesla delivery process even for a state like Texas.

Logan, can you send me Danial Tovar's contact information. I am approved at United Heritage Credit Union for a 1.99% loan. Alliant had the same rate so I went with UHCU since I am a member there. With a lower rate at Alliant, I want to give them a call.

Logan, can you send me Danial Tovar's contact information. I am approved at United Heritage Credit Union for a 1.99% loan. Alliant had the same rate so I went with UHCU since I am a member there. With a lower rate at Alliant, I want to give them a call.

That post was all the way back in May. I don't think they are doing 1.49% right now. I got quoted 1.99% yesterday.

Don't know if you got Daniel's info yet, but I will PM it to you. He just helped me out with my MX.

Just PMed you the contact info.

He just helped me close my loan on a preowned MX in another state. Painless! And got me a rate discount for doing electronic payments.
I didn't know how the whole process would work with private owner in different state, etc. He explained everything from start to finish. Closed loan last night and he had the check FedEx overnight and I got it this morning at 9am. Impressed!

if you are a San Diego resident, Mission Federal Credit Union green lighted a 1.89%, 72 month loan. I put 20% down and the loan is locked in for up to 90 days so it buys you a beat of time while you await for delivery of your vehicle. They also allow for 3 months delayed first payment which is helpful during the holidays for some of us.

I just got approved at 1.74 for a 72 month loan using Tesla Lending form (and the offer is via US Bank - ugh. I had them for a mortgage once and they were a pain to deal with. Oh well!). Requires 10% down.
Got the same deal myself this week - pretty painless process. Acceptance in less than 24 hours. Filled out the form, guy e-mailed me to ask if I accepted 72 months 1.74, 10% down, done. Note that tax is not wrapped into the loan - you need to pay the 10% down and full tax at delivery.

For Portland Oregon area people we just secured our loan at First Community Credit Union. 1.49% for 60 months. No down payment required. They offer 1.99% for 72 months as well.

Confirmed the rate at 1.49% for 60 mo. The folks @ the Newberg branch are extremely responsive & helpful. 5 Stars so far for First Community Credit Union. Give them a call, they have been taking several Tesla inquires.

Reactions: bugZPDX
I got 1.74% for 72 months no down payment (but must pay tax at delivery) from TechCU just last week.
Process was easy, applied via phone, decision took a few days (they said it had to go through manager approval given > 100k).
Tesla Auto Financing - Tech CU
This website says 1.99%, but they are offering 1.74% to at least some people for some loans.
Need to open a TechCU savings account with $5.00 and pay $8 to join some online finance advice group to be eligible for TechCU membership, but that too wasn't a complicated.

Please ping me his contact info as well. I have everything squared away with US BANK @1.74 for 72 but like to grab that 1.49 !

Note that tax is not wrapped into the loan - you need to pay the 10% down and full tax at delivery.
I wanted to mention that in some states Tesla doesn't collect "full tax" at delivery. In Colorado, for example, it seems they only charge state tax. County and local taxes are then paid at registration. Buyers should keep that in mind and budget accordingly.

Does anyone know which credit bureau Alliant and Tech CU uses? I got approved for US bank which uses Experian, but would like to see what the other 2 banks offer and would like to prevent another check from a different bureau as much as possible.