Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alliant Credit Union 1.49% for 72 months

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good info!

Minor correction - it's .org and not .com.
My bad! Bad habit, of course. Corrected, thanks!

Just talked to Tyson's Tesla, and they said the 0.99% is good for August only for other lenders and until 9/30 for Alliant.
There are September production slots for X's so orders placed immediately should definitely get in that window; I'm in on Monday after I get Alliant to confirm a couple of points (like they can definitely reapprove closer to delivery, etc.).

Now to choose between Midnight Silver and Dark Blue... :D

BTW, Tyson's said they haven't gotten a Cream upholstery car, and not even updates for the Design Studion store samples, but thinks the color is a lot better than the Tan Leather. Arg... Buying one sight unseen?!

My, how times have changed! The 0.99% is no longer available now, but the lowest I have found in 2020 is 1.86% over 72 months. I was so excited about it, that I'm just trying to pass on the wealth (literally, about $2,000 in savings). Found a good video on it AFTER I applied (doh), but hopefully you guys find this helpful. But I guess it just goes to show to research all the credit unions because there are some gems out there:

So the gist of this video is go through a credit union, wow breaking news :rolleyes: #commonsense