Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alloygator for 21 inch rim

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are totally awesome. I had mine installed (all 4 wheels) by SameDay for just over $200. Check and make sure the 10% discount code is still valid.

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

Did you get them from the UK or did you find them locally? Did you have them installed at a local tire shop?

I ordered directly from the UK: Alloy Wheel Repairs, Protection, Refurbishment, Cleaning & Polishing

A set of 5 costs 69.90 GBP or $112.04 to buy purchase and ship to the US.

Sameday is a scratch/dent/alloy wheel repair franchise on the west coast but since it is supposedly DIY, any place that does rim work should be able to do install it. The guy at Sameday never saw one before, but he went on-line, looked at videos and did a great job with the install.

I ordered directly from the UK: Alloy Wheel Repairs, Protection, Refurbishment, Cleaning & Polishing

A set of 5 costs 69.90 GBP or $112.04 to buy purchase and ship to the US.

Sameday is a scratch/dent/alloy wheel repair franchise on the west coast but since it is supposedly DIY, any place that does rim work should be able to do install it. The guy at Sameday never saw one before, but he went on-line, looked at videos and did a great job with the install.

Was the $200 you mention with or without the cost of the Gators themselves? Because I had mine installed by Miramar Performance Tires for $80, while I waited... so just under $200 total.

Was the $200 you mention with or without the cost of the Gators themselves? Because I had mine installed by Miramar Performance Tires for $80, while I waited... so just under $200 total.

That was just for the install. It is a little more expensive than other people have posted. I've seen most owners pay about $100. However, I live in a small city with just a handful of places that were willing to do this so options were limited. I'd love to live in San Diego if I could.