Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just installed these last night. Really happy with how they came out. Thoughts? I can put more pictures up tommorow night if anyone is that interested haha. (Also the lights are white, but come out blueish in pictures)
image0.jpg
image1.jpg
image2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ICUDoc
I just run them off usb in the center console. tucked all the excess wiring under the door sills, it cleans it up a lot. You can def run a switch somewhere with the right wiring.
I’d like to find a jumper connection where I could plug these into an existing wiring harness and control them via the center screen. I doubt there is mimics market for that, so I would likely have to create my own...

idk i just wanted to see how it looked, it came out alright

I don’t like the seat backs, the pictures won’t let us see if exactly how you see it, if you like it that’s all that matters..

I was just thinking about a way to upgrade the current ambient lighting right under my door arm rest.. the LED’s look cheap when they’re on and you can see each individual bulb versus a nice smooth filling light.. maybe add this under there and power it front that..

thanks for the inspiration

Reactions: WrappedP85D