Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AMD Ryzen & 12v Batteries now shipping in US Y & 3!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated list:
- K72V426 - MYP - build date: 4th - delivery: 01/18 - CONFIRMED INTEL based on SA.
- Macattackqc - build date: 5th - delivery: 01/26 - CONFIRMED INTEL based on SA – Got a text later that might get AMD
- Wigan – buid date: 5th – delivery: 01/22 – 80% CONFIRMED INTEL
- Infrain - build date: 6th - delivery: tomorrow (01/12)
- Jayyp - build date: 7th - delivery: thursday (01/13)
- Crispminis - build date: 9th - received 01/10 - CONFIRMED AMD
- PNWLeccy - build date: 9th - delivery: Friday (01/14)
So sometime between 5 and 9 was the switch over. Will be interesting to see what this week delivers.

I actually just received the check image and tracking from DCU today so I may move up delivery. Friday still works best for my schedule but I'll see if I have the willpower to delay any longer.

Yea, I checked out the form and will enter my info there once I can confirm which chip I receive but there is nowhere to enter the build date which seems like the biggest determining factor so far.
The tracker has been updated.

Reactions: PNWLeccy
Yes, I and another person are managing the tracker.
I have updated the tracker per your suggestion (Thank you).
I can modify data in the spreadsheet should someone makes an error or wish to add additional information. Any member may contact me, and I will be happy to respond within a 24-hour timeframe.
Finally, I do not believe a single word coming out from SAs. I would only track inputs based on the actual delivery (i.e. when the new owner takes possession), not before. IMHO, When a car is fully built and out on the parking lot, only then I would contact your DA for the equipment list of assigned VIN.
Just entered my info! You may consider asking for a username or show the user id (gmail) since I can't edit my info so it may lead to double entries.

Wow, you guys actually have an SA hahah :) ! I had to spam the number to get a reply, and even then, it wasn't really helpful AT ALL. Then I called by phone, and to my question about the MCU, the response was "Why do you want to know?", followed by "I can probably see, but I don't know where to look. You'll see when you get the car" >.> . I wasn't really getting answers even to other non-MCU related questions, so my customer experience is a 0/5.

Anyway, add me to the list. Not sure what the manufacturing date is, don't even have a set delivery date, but here's the VIN - 357***

It will look like two panes of glass sandwiched together. Look at the glass from the rear exposed side. If the backs match the front then you have dual glazed. They are also much heavier. Our SR Y has dual glazed front and the front doors take almost twice the effort to close vs the rear. If both front and rear feel really heavy then you likely have the dual glazed.

Don't bother check for Matrix lights, those are only on MYP. They aren't coming to MY LR. There has been no indication from anyone that this is happening. Not even in Austin. If you want them, get a MYP.

As far as believing SA or DA, I wouldn't and would feel much more comfortable trusting the tracker if people only post in the tracker once they have received the car and checked themselves. They can post a picture that way showing what they have. Some people will have no clue about the 12V battery. See previous discussion of matrix lights. About every 2 pages someone would chime in with "I got the new lights!" and would post a picture of the current LED only lights with no projectors. Like a lot of things on the internet, pictures or I don't believe it.

Last edited:
does the date you get assigned a VIN have any bearing on the build date? Is the only way to get the build date is to ask your SA? my SA has left Tesla... ):
Mine same spec as yours, MYLR white/black, 19" gemini, no fsd/no tow, got the VIN 1/9 NF356xxx, built 1/8 according to SA, SA also said it has Ryzen
but I won't know for sure until delivery on 1/13.

Reactions: anotherYowner
does the date you get assigned a VIN have any bearing on the build date? Is the only way to get the build date is to ask your SA? my SA has left Tesla... ):
I think generally speaking, yes. I haven't seen a case where VIN assignment varies more than a day from build date, at least is base cases where folks are getting their assigned car straight from the factory. Obviously if people reject a car or something they may get one reassigned that's already built. I'd bet anything your build date is something like the 8th.

Reactions: anotherYowner