Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any 99 Safety Scores receive FSD Beta yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
99 Score, got the 3AM EDT email. Software installed, going to wait to engage FSD. Hearing odd issues with FSD becoming disabled after the the first use and not able to get it back.

Should that happen when you get a chance pull over and completely power off the vehicle while unplugged. According to what I’ve read that’s currently the only way to get it back until they fix the bug.

Reactions: edseloh
First-time FSD driver, took first drive this morning with 10.3. Whew.

Pretty much inline with other reports here. Sometimes it's great, sometimes it's not. I took a short drive and it was nerve-racking. My neighborhood has streets where a human's intuition is needed to understand the proper lane to be in, the proper protocol, etc. FSD is not at this point able to navigate those streets in a socially acceptable manner, but will with additional experience and learning.

I'm super excited about where this technology is headed. I'm happy to be in on the ground floor. Hats off to Tesla and all involved for their hard work.

Got email at 2:56am, didn't see it. However, at around 6am opened my app and voila!! there was the long awaited 2021.36.5.2. Took "my baby" for a spin heading to work, people must have wondered why I was so happy like a kid in a candy stool. All I can saw is WOW!! I am blown away that 'my baby" can now navigate my local streets like a champ..... I can't wait to leave work !!

Reactions: K5TRX and hcdavis3
The car is much more prone to alerts now, when FSD is not active. I think I got some sort of pedestrian warning after passing by people in my neighborhood, but they were already behind the car when it went off. I saved the clip (I need to get in the habit of doing that when something unexpected happens).

Reactions: K5TRX and Tpstulane
Got email at 2:56am, didn't see it. However, at around 6am opened my app and voila!! there was the long awaited 2021.36.5.2. Took "my baby" for a spin heading to work, people must have wondered why I was so happy like a kid in a candy stool. All I can saw is WOW!! I am blown away that 'my baby" can now navigate my local streets like a champ..... I can't wait to leave work !!
I notice that most of beta 10.3 tester are Model 3Y.
What model you have?