Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Model X's delivered in Eastern Canada Yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! That's a very pleasant surprise!

My surprise today was not so happy. I got an update on mine which was supposed to be in before end of Q2. Sadly, it went back into production after failing QC and had sat there for the past week without any progress. My DS thinks that maybe they haven't worked on any flawed Xs given the rush to get out more cars. It is probably easier to focus on the ones they CAN get delivered rather than troubleshoot the ones that need more attention. I'm hoping that next week they'll have my issue sorted out. Until then, I'll have to get a rental since I had timed the selling of my Porsche to the end of Q2. I'm hoping this won't go in for months like the poor soul who has been waiting on his P90D since March!

Sad and carless in Ottawa :(
Wanna buy my Camry? It's more than a slight downgrade..:p

Seriously, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. :(

Reactions: Gymee
image.jpeg
Picked up my Sig this afternoon. All I can say is, wow.

Last edited:
I haven't been checking in with our Toronto DS, but I recall him mentioning that our 90d was in production batch June 6. Looking at the mytesla page though, it doesn't seem to show anything (not even the DS appears assigned). Has anybody's mytesla page ever change to reflect what is actually going on? Or do I really need to bother the DS to find out status?

I haven't been checking in with our Toronto DS, but I recall him mentioning that our 90d was in production batch June 6. Looking at the mytesla page though, it doesn't seem to show anything (not even the DS appears assigned). Has anybody's mytesla page ever change to reflect what is actually going on? Or do I really need to bother the DS to find out status?
My vehicle has been ready to pick up since last Monday, and My Tesla page still says, "Your order is now confirmed and in the factory production queue." It may depend on the DS to have it updated, but since I have the same DS as you, I would depend on him to provide you info rather than the website.

It never does. I was at Lawrence E on Monday and my 90D went into production at the same time of yours... Mine was there! I touched it! There are lots of MX and MS there. Maybe yours is too?

My vehicle has been ready to pick up since last Monday, and My Tesla page still says, "Your order is now confirmed and in the factory production queue." It may depend on the DS to have it updated, but since I have the same DS as you, I would depend on him to provide you info rather than the website.
Do we all share JM as our our DS? He's pretty awesome at returning my calls/emails but not so much at updating mytesla! Go visit him in person. He's great! Calling or emailing normally takes a day or two. He's really busy with all the end of quarter deliveries. There were more than 40-50 new cars there on Monday that came over the weekend. Yours may be there too!!

Do we all share JM as our our DS? He's pretty awesome at returning my calls/emails but not so much at updating mytesla! Go visit him in person. He's great! Calling or emailing normally takes a day or two. He's really busy with all the end of quarter deliveries. There were more than 40-50 new cars there on Monday that came over the weekend. Yours may be there too!!

Yes, JM is our DS too. Since you touched yours, I think I'll send him a message too and see if mine is around. Regardless of whether it's here or not, it would be nice to have some news :)

Reactions: SSD420
Just checked in with my DS, after seeing that MyTesla page is not reliable for following production.
Production just finished and the car is now in transit towards the Service Center in Montreal!
Woooo hoooo!
I guess delivery should be before the end of July (instead of mid-august like estimated).
Trying to not get too excited :D

Just checked in with my DS, after seeing that MyTesla page is not reliable for following production.
Production just finished and the car is now in transit towards the Service Center in Montreal!
Woooo hoooo!
I guess delivery should be before the end of July (instead of mid-august like estimated).
Trying to not get too excited :D
My delivery appointment is in less than 48 hours and MyTesla is inaccurate. You cannot rely on it whatsover. Unless you're using it to read through the Tesla manual for fun.. forward and back about a gazillion times in anticipation of your Model X. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jon