Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Model X's delivered in Eastern Canada Yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This vehicle is the way of the future. The acceleration is astonishing. One has to experience it to appreciate the difference between an ICE vehicle. If anyone reading this thread, presently does not have the financial resources to purchase a Tesla, all is not lost. The Model 3 is coming soon. An educated guess as to Toronto delivery of the Model 3 is the fall of 2018. Stand in line, you will not be disappointed.

Reactions: Jon and SSD420
This vehicle is the way of the future. The acceleration is astonishing. One has to experience it to appreciate the difference between an ICE vehicle. If anyone reading this thread, presently does not have the financial resources to purchase a Tesla, all is not lost. The Model 3 is coming soon. An educated guess as to Toronto delivery of the Model 3 is the fall of 2018. Stand in line, you will not be disappointed.
Congratulations Brian

@vandacca. I've never posted a picture. I have taken 3 photo of my vehicle & emailed to friends but I am unsure how to place them here.
Look at the bottom right of your post after you click reply. it says upload a file.
Then you can choose the location where the pic is. It takes a little while for it to show. Then you can pick thumbnail or full size.

image.jpeg
Hey Brian, contrgratulations on getting your car. I'm thinking it looks a lot like mine:

OMG!!! I am at Tesla at Lawrence E to pickup a Tesla Wall Charger to be installed tomorrow morning, so I went to ask my DS in person when he thinks my MX would be put on a truck for delivery. After several minutes searching and then checking google earth, JM says "come with me.."

My MX 90D is here in Toronto!!! There's actually a ton of MX and MS here. He says he will probably call me in about a week once they get to my car..

Congrats! That's a very pleasant surprise!

My surprise today was not so happy. I got an update on mine which was supposed to be in before end of Q2. Sadly, it went back into production after failing QC and had sat there for the past week without any progress. My DS thinks that maybe they haven't worked on any flawed Xs given the rush to get out more cars. It is probably easier to focus on the ones they CAN get delivered rather than troubleshoot the ones that need more attention. I'm hoping that next week they'll have my issue sorted out. Until then, I'll have to get a rental since I had timed the selling of my Porsche to the end of Q2. I'm hoping this won't go in for months like the poor soul who has been waiting on his P90D since March!

Sad and carless in Ottawa :(

OMG!!! I am at Tesla at Lawrence E to pickup a Tesla Wall Charger to be installed tomorrow morning, so I went to ask my DS in person when he thinks my MX would be put on a truck for delivery. After several minutes searching and then checking google earth, JM says "come with me.."

My MX 90D is here in Toronto!!! There's actually a ton of MX and MS here. He says he will probably call me in about a week once they get to my car..

Woohoo! Great to hear! Congratulations!

Jon

Reactions: SSD420