Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Model X's delivered in Eastern Canada Yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the price information ... price look not too bad when we see it in $US on shop.teslamotors.com ;-(

Might want to take a look at take-off rims.. A number of people are taking delivery of their Teslas and immediately swapping out rims to aftermarket.. I picked up a set of Model S 19" rims that were brand new from T Sportline. They have appropriate clearance and setback (please verify for yourself in the manuals)... Paid $950 including shipping. Snow tires ~ $350 each.. way cheaper than the Tesla Package!

I figure that the smaller wheel allows for more rubber and cushioning of the rims in rougher winter driving and potential pot holes.

Take a look at E-bay .. that is where they had their listing

Reactions: Jon
I was only joking when I said I originally would wear a tux. Since I rarely get to wear my white tuxedo anyone more since we have discontinued ocean cruising, I think I will go for the delivery in white with a red neck ruffle. Maybe I'll take my wife out for a wonderful dinner afterwards. We haven't visited McDonalds in months.