Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any news on beta 10.5 drop?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the past existing beta users get the update first... slight pause, then the new safety score candidates start to receive it. So you will see a large push at first, then new users added. I could be wrong, that just seems to be the pattern. Hope everyone who qualifies gets it!

Funny thing is - if FSD can do all our daily drives - it would be ready for general release !
Very true!
What I really meant is that I'd like to be able to use it, rather than it doing crazy stuff causing immediate disengagements.
Like stopping at a 4-way in the left lane then deciding to signal right when the path is straight on, then starting to turn right ignoring the car already in that lane that is really turning right.
or very next 4-way where we need to turn right, but it does the classic big swing left - again ignoring the car already in that lane.
followed by the next two roads which have no center marking so it plays chicken with oncoming cars.
Thats how I have to get out of my neighborhood and I have to live with these folks :)
I'm sticking with it though and sending snapshots of all the ensuing chaos :D
It definitely doesn't like Texas right now, but it can't get better if we don't send this stuff in to them.
Just ordered a magnetic "Student Driver" placard for the trunk.

Reactions: bobby g