Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any of you have 100/99 scores still not get any FSD till today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have looked on reddit and facebook, did not find anyone whose safety score was reset by tesla insurance get Beta FSD
Did you look around these forums? Sounds like @fiveten received FSD Beta 10.3 with the forward collision warning bug that then impacted Tesla Insurance score:
Although unclear if the score was reset or had Tesla Insurance before opting in to FSD Beta.

Reactions: K5TRX
Did you look around these forums? Sounds like @fiveten received FSD Beta 10.3 with the forward collision warning bug that then impacted Tesla Insurance score:
Although unclear if the score was reset or had Tesla Insurance before opting in to FSD Beta.
He had both his cars in Beta before he signed up for Tesla Insurance

Attachments

• 368E0EEA-0CB3-443D-BB31-8D74299C7A50.png
    368E0EEA-0CB3-443D-BB31-8D74299C7A50.png
    431.5 KB · Views: 56
589FD671-A5C9-43A8-906D-C39EBF050AAF.png
I have 2017 Model S w upgraded MCU2 and HW3 computer upgrade. Been holding steady at 100/100 safety score, just to find out I need a camera upgrade to get FSD now 😒…. Been driving like a putz for weeks, and for no benefit except for efficiency.
I’ve got 5/2017 build S100D and same issue. Score in the window MCU2 upgrade, FSD Computer, no FSD Beta yet. Requested service to have the cameras upgraded and received the above message from them. Not looking great but here’s hoping they’re working on how to make it work with our cameras.