Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any of you have 100/99 scores still not get any FSD till today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I opted out and opted back in this week. Used the reset feature to keep my score at 100 (impossible to do it any other way in city driving).

• Opted back in Monday the 25th
  • Drove carefully Mon-Thurs - 203 miles on the Safety Score
  • Kept Safety Score at 100, reset the car any time someone cut in front of me or I feared something else like hard breaking might be detected. I did this probably 1 out of 3 trips or more, and am convinced it works as reported
  • Plugged the car in last night (4th day of Safety Score) and connected it to WiFi
  • Received email this morning (5th day of Safety Score) to download FSD

Hope this helps anyone trying to get the FSD Beta

I opted out and opted back in this week. Used the reset feature to keep my score at 100 (impossible to do it any other way in city driving).

• Opted back in Monday the 25th
  • Drove carefully Mon-Thurs - 203 miles on the Safety Score
  • Kept Safety Score at 100, reset the car any time someone cut in front of me or I feared something else like hard breaking might be detected. I did this probably 1 out of 3 trips or more, and am convinced it works as reported
  • Plugged the car in last night (4th day of Safety Score) and connected it to WiFi
  • Received email this morning (5th day of Safety Score) to download FSD

Hope this helps anyone trying to get the FSD Beta
This is such a crock of *sugar*.

It’s not gaming the system (there is no system!!) This is dedication and perseverance 👍

false.jpg