Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody have a Front Lip spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wrap instead of spoiler?

View attachment 455292

Went with a wrap as well :D
thumbnail_image0.jpg
thumbnail_image1.jpg

Reactions: wtalyff
Here's my install and critique.
Look - 5/5, just what I was looking for.
Ease of install - 4/5, no instructions.
Fit - 2/5, end came up short on the ends. Used leftover black vinal to cover the white edge that showed through. Considering additional vinal below the lip.
Finish - 5/5, love the gloss finish as it matches the rear spoiller.
Overall happiness - 4/5
What brand is this?

Not my pic but found these to look good! The guy said this was the one he bought: For 2016-2019 Tesla Model 3 Sedan Carbon Fiber Style Front Bumper Lip Spoiler | eBay
although I'm not sure how I'd feel about that fake carbon which leads me debating on getting just a plain matte one which is quite common in Porsche GT3RS
Matte: Matte Black Front Bumper Lip Body Kit Spoiler For Tesla Model 3 Sedan 2016-2019 | eBay

what do you guys think?? Matte or Fake Carbon? The fake carbon looks fine from a distance but I'd be kinda embarrass to bring that to a car show lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 11.08.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 11.08.53 PM.png
    720.1 KB · Views: 393
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 11.09.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 11.09.44 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 395
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 3.50.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 3.50.40 PM.png
    744.3 KB · Views: 390
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 3.50.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 3.50.54 PM.png
    617.5 KB · Views: 365
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 11.06.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 11.06.30 PM.png
    847.4 KB · Views: 347
Not my pic but found these to look good! The guy said this was the one he bought: For 2016-2019 Tesla Model 3 Sedan Carbon Fiber Style Front Bumper Lip Spoiler | eBay
although I'm not sure how I'd feel about that fake carbon which leads me debating on getting just a plain matte one which is quite common in Porsche GT3RS
Matte: Matte Black Front Bumper Lip Body Kit Spoiler For Tesla Model 3 Sedan 2016-2019 | eBay

what do you guys think?? Matte or Fake Carbon? The fake carbon looks fine from a distance but I'd be kinda embarrass to bring that to a car show lol

You should also check this one out: Carbon Fiber Tesla Parts - Maier Electric Vehicles

I see a ton of cars with that front spoiler with the little winglets on the ends and it's pretty meh in my opinion, it does look decent from sorta far away but knowing what it is and getting up close changes things a bit IMO.

Man I’ve been back and forth and back and forth on this. I’m torn between 2. The unplugged with the price is kinda high and the one from RPM for half but you’re getting carbon. The only one that really speaks to me is the unplugged but man....hard to swallow that price.

Man I’ve been back and forth and back and forth on this. I’m torn between 2. The unplugged with the price is kinda high and the one from RPM for half but you’re getting carbon. The only one that really speaks to me is the unplugged but man....hard to swallow that price.
The UP is very expensive but it was aero-tested and is actually functional. The cost is in the R&D rather than materials. Also depends on whether you want OEM-subtle (RPM) or a bit more flash (UP).

Get something you're not afraid of getting it messed up. I've seen way to many spend too much for the front splitter to it seeing a rabbit

Answered your own question. Carbon Fiber is a car enthusiast favourite, faking it is like putting on a fake badge - the people who don't know don't care so you're not really impressing anyone but the people who know judge you accordingly.