Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody take delivery of their Tesla in Paramus, NJ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I order 8/31 and chose Paramus since it was closest, there was no delivery option. I’ll probably rent a car and drive down. I’m really looking forward to the drive back! It’ll be fun utilizing the supercharger network a bit, I likely won’t use it much once I’m back in Northern VT.

Reactions: daviddumais
I am picking up my Model Y on Friday. Its been torturous. 5 weeks from INVENTORY order, finally getting close to picking it up.

I had to talk to my SA to get my pickup confirmed. No deliveries were available as they build the tents to work outside.
Good luck with pickup and everything, that is a crazy wait time for an inventory offer but it’ll be awesome to finally get it. If you pick up any local knowledge down there, please share. Hopefully I’ll be making the same trek in Jan/Feb, enjoy the ride back in the new MY!

Picked up 09/24, even with the facility under construction and operating what looked like out of the back of a Model X, the team there was helpful and efficient. Flight got canceled 6pm the night before, so I had to drive the ~700 mile round trip, but it was all worth it.

Reactions: dtcjem