Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else can't get Safety Score to show up in the app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

UnknownSoldier

Unknown Member
Apr 17, 2017
Earth
I've done everything I can think of. I have 2021.32.22 and I have pushed THE BUTTON and I can confirm it says "You are enrolled in the FSD beta queue." I have tried updating the app to version 4.1 on both iOS and Android. I have double checked my car has working WiFi in my garage, and I know it works because how could I have downloaded 2021.32.22 otherwise?

I bought the FSD upgrade a couple years ago during one of the fire-sales, but my Model 3 is notable for being a 2018 build which originally came with HW2.5 and I actually had the upgrade to the HW3 computer done at the service center. That said, my car not only displayed THE BUTTON on Saturday morning but it let me push it. I'm confused as to why I don't have the Safety Score option in my app. Has anyone else encountered the same problem?

How many times have you driven it since pushing the button? I didn’t see a score after my first drive, and looking at the data it seems to have missed it completely. I did log out and restart the app just in case but I’m pretty sure it just needed to be driven at least twice.

I have driven almost 200 miles in the last 2 days. I have driven it a lot. The reason is my normal daily commute is 46 miles one way, and I worked this weekend. There's no way the car doesn't think I haven't driven it enough.

I'm still on iPadOS 14.8 though, I can try upgrading to iPadOS 15 I guess and see what happens.

Well...I don't know how I got it to work by doing this, but it worked! I upgraded the iPad from iPadOS 14.8 to 15, and reinstalled the Tesla app, and I have a Safety Score! Thank God. No, I don't know why upgrading the OS would make it work.

How many times have you driven it since pushing the button? I didn’t see a score after my first drive, and looking at the data it seems to have missed it completely. I did log out and restart the app just in case but I’m pretty sure it just needed to be driven at least twice.
I saw it after my first drive (which was only a couple miles). I’ve also checked after every successive drive and it appears in Safety Score within a min or less of ending each drive. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I am having the same issue! No Safety Report option. I have driven two days. I signed out of the app, quit the app, and even uninstalled it and reinstalled it. No Safety Report option :mad:. I have IOS 14.8, so I am trying the update to IOS 15.

UPDATE: Upgrading my IOS to 15.0 did not help either. Still no "Daily Report"!

Last edited:
I've done everything I can think of. I have 2021.32.22 and I have pushed THE BUTTON and I can confirm it says "You are enrolled in the FSD beta queue." I have tried updating the app to version 4.1 on both iOS and Android. I have double checked my car has working WiFi in my garage, and I know it works because how could I have downloaded 2021.32.22 otherwise?

I bought the FSD upgrade a couple years ago during one of the fire-sales, but my Model 3 is notable for being a 2018 build which originally came with HW2.5 and I actually had the upgrade to the HW3 computer done at the service center. That said, my car not only displayed THE BUTTON on Saturday morning but it let me push it. I'm confused as to why I don't have the Safety Score option in my app. Has anyone else encountered the same problem?
I have a model Y purchased in November 2020. Pushed the button 2 days ago and I do not see my safety score anywhere as well. Also checked all the software. I will give it a few days then call the Tesla hot line and get the answer… yeah right

I have two Teslas a 3 and Y. Only the 3 is showing data. How do I get the Y to show?
Thanks
Ensure you log into the app using the email address that is associated with the vehicle. In our example, we have an X and Y. I have my Y share to my X account. I need to log out of the X email account and log into the Y email account to see the safety score. Hope that helps.