Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone get a confirmation email for the purchase of AP or FSD upgrades post delivery??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was wondering if I can expect an confirmation email for purchasing AP/FSD post delivery. Or a purchase order confirmation/receipt. Would be nice to have in case the car gets totaled and I would need to show proof that car has AP/FSD as an purchased option since it is not on the MVPA. All I have to show is the "Thank you" screen shot so far and a dent in my credit card!

I can't find it. What exactly do you mean by "My tesla page"? I can login, go to the manage page, and then the only document I can view is my original Purchase Agmt. The FSD was bought Monday and showed up in my Manage page pretty quick. Am I missing somewhere else that should be looking? Thanks.
Model S and Model X profiles have those document pages. Model 3 profiles do not.

Reactions: r0xx0r
LOL, I got a response to my question why the Autopilot + FSD doesn't show up in the mytesla (web portal) car details:

Response:
==================================================================
I am going to recommend walking through the steps shown below with your vehicle and then allow for a full overnight sleep cycle and charge session. After that, you may want to log out of your Mobile app. and then log back in. Let me know if you still do not see the option listed there and send a screen shot of that, again, and I will have our team look into this for you.

Reset your Touchscreen
This will reset the main display
• Make sure that the vehicle is in park.
• Press and hold both scroll wheels located on the steering wheel
• Continue pressing and holding the scroll wheels until the white Tesla 'T' logo appears on the screen
• This can take up to 60 seconds - release from the scroll wheels when the logo shows up
• move to next process

Power Cycle
This will shut down all vehicle systems
• Make sure that the vehicle is in park.
• Make sure it is not plugged in to charger
• Make sure there are no USB cables plugged into USB ports
• Make sure doors are closed and windows are rolled up
• Navigate to the controls menu > safety & security > power off
• turn the power off and leave it off for 3 minutes - be sure not to move because there is a sensor in driver seat that will turn it back on.
• after 3 minutes press the brake pedal or open the door
==================================================================

ITCrow.jpg

^^^ When I did the power cycle procedure described above, and then opened my door, the alarm went off and I had my horn honking over and over.
Had to whip out the card key and identify myself again to make it stop.
Maybe they assume you have a bluetooth phone key in your pocket when doing that? I didn't...

^^^ When I did the power cycle procedure described above, and then opened my door, the alarm went off and I had my horn honking over and over.
Had to whip out the card key and identify myself again to make it stop.
Maybe they assume you have a bluetooth phone key in your pocket when doing that? I didn't...

That procedure seems ridiculous. How would doing any of that affect the AP/FSD option status listed on your my Tesla account?? Sounds like that support person was pulling that entire “fix” out of their ass.

Do you at least see a charge for it on your credit card?

How is it that a several thousand dollar purchase can go through with no receipt or confirmation number generated is beyond me...