Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone has 2019.20.4?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll cut him some slack because there are occasions where release notes don't immediately display for whatever reason and he/she may not have known how to get them back on the display. And yes, they could have gotten a recent car delivered with that version of software.

Nah. The 3 total post NightHeron never made such a statement indicating that. And I must have missed seeing mention of a 2019.13.2 update ANYWHERE...could have been a typo, but again, 3 post poster hasn't been back to the forums with any additional info.

Anyway, I recently got 2019.20.4 and I'm loving Beach Buggy!

Nah. The 3 total post NightHeron never made such a statement indicating that. And I must have missed seeing mention of a 2019.13.2 update ANYWHERE...could have been a typo, but again, 3 post poster hasn't been back to the forums with any additional info.

Anyway, I recently got 2019.20.4 and I'm loving Beach Buggy!

Make sure to wear out your front tires evenly while playing Beach Buggy. ;)

Reactions: Thp3
to enter manual configuration mode and enter my WiFi network's SSID (that is, its name) manually.

Thanks! I have tried this, though only once so maybe I'll give it another try. I tried at my parents house this morning too and it didn't see any networks there either. I'll try the manual method again, but after that I may have to look into a mesh wifi system because that side of my house seems to be a dead zone anyway.