Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have a delivery estimate for a P100D?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why is the delivery estimate so far out? Had you originally asked for that?

No, I had originally asked for November, but I ordered the grey next generation seats which are no longer in stock, so my order got pushed well into 2017. When I asked my DS about upgrading to the P100D, he said I could take delivery in October, but I requested my original November delivery. Hoping to see the change in My Telsa soon...

I'm in the UK, ordered and confirmed on the 25th August, my delivery estimate is December early January. Still waiting for a VIN.

Thanks @ScottUK that's good to know. I spoke to my DS yesterday and he said that he still expects mine to be delivered for December/January, but he's seen other orders like mine showing much later estimates. Apparently another one of his orders which was like this reverted to the correct date recently. He says he expects mine to revert to the right date in the next week or so, but I've asked him to confirm with the factory to be sure.

@Ohji perhaps you have a similar issue with the estimated dates.

@MS P100D @ScottUK @Ohji it would be great if you could put your information on the spreadsheet so we can track this. See the Google Docs link in this post if you don't know about it: Model S Delivery Update

Thanks all!

Thanks @ScottUK that's good to know. I spoke to my DS yesterday and he said that he still expects mine to be delivered for December/January, but he's seen other orders like mine showing much later estimates. Apparently another one of his orders which was like this reverted to the correct date recently. He says he expects mine to revert to the right date in the next week or so, but I've asked him to confirm with the factory to be sure.

@MS P100D @ScottUK @Ohji it would be great if you could put your information on the spreadsheet so we can track this. See the Google Docs link in this post if you don't know about it: Model S Delivery Update

Thanks all!

I have updated the spreadsheet with my data

Distressing thread over on the Tesla forums regarding the P100DLs: P100D Delivery Delayed | Tesla Motors. Anybody else heard anything?

I wonder if this something specific to do with the D and not the DL? :confused:

Somewhere on the southbound 5, mine is stuck in traffic no doubt. I tried to post on that thread to get more clarity, but I can't get signed into the Forums, even though I have a Tesla Forums username and can login to My Tesla just fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Model S M.D.

Thanks all!

Good news! I logged into MyTesla just now and I've got a new estimated delivery date of Late November - December and a VIN. I got an email about the VIN assignment a few minutes later. Spreadsheet updated, phew!

Reactions: Model S M.D.
My Tesla just updated: Your estimated delivery window is Late September - October.

Awesome news. I believe I confirmed around the same date as you. My tesla page has the same delivery window and I've been told I'm scheduled for end of line mid-Sept for late Sept delivery.

Trying hard not to keep checking that page! Good luck to all...

Edit: I have been reassured of a late Sept delivery. I also heard Houston got their first P100DL, so looks like they are not on hold after all...

Last edited:
Is this the first scheduled p100DL delivery? congrats either way!

Thanks! Looking at the order tracking spreadsheet, it looks like P100D orders are getting filled faster. In light of Elon's comment about wanting to be profitable in Q3, I wonder if they've switched from FIFO scheduling to highest-margin-first scheduling for September.

In any case, I'll post pics and answer questions on delivery day. Mr. T minus five and counting...