Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The inventory cars listed on Tesla.com and EV-CPO.com have option codes that indicate what's inside the car. The option code for the PMSR Motor is DU03, and the option code for the adaptive suspension is SU03. So it's easy to tell which cars have which features.
Thanks, this is exactly the information I was looking for. Still don't know about the DU03 code, but I do have the SU03 code.

Day 7, no VIN. Estimated Delivery is (was?) May. Morale is low. Fingers are weak from refreshing. I fear I cannot hold off much longer. Need... Tesla...
Day 7 and getting low morale? Some / many of us are now over day 30+ and no signs of anything. Even up to still having the "Request a Change" button which sounds like no progress has been made. :(

Last edited:
Just got news, they found my car and they fixed the issue where it was shown as delivered. The car even showed up in the Tesla app but it was not able to communicate with it since the remote settings were not set. Now it’s gone from the app and my website account now shows awaiting delivery. It’s the latest Raven Performance, 6 seater with white seats. I’m scheduled for delivery tomorrow at noon.

So from ordering to delivery if all goes well, 71 days. The delay was for the Raven refreshes so I’m so glad mine was delayed.

This car was listed on Tesla.com and captured by EV-CPO. It does not have the PMSR Motor option code, but it does have the adaptive suspension code. I do not know from visual inspection how to tell if a car has the new motor, but I'm sure someone else might have some suggestions. I don't think there's anything different on the MCU/touchscreen UI, other than the increased range at 100% for Raven cars.

So I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Tesla is misreporting these. I test drove the one I linked and you said it's missing the DU03 code which I totally believe it is, but the car itself had 325 miles of range and was pulling efficiency ratings that I'd expect from the motor refresh. I wonder if this has anything to do with the delay in getting these out? I can't see how they could pull off this range and efficiency without the new motors in. It was a test drive model so it was being driven as such and even so 316wh/mi is way too good of efficiency for 30 miles of range on the old motors for a test drive model (~340 would have been typical), but in any case it had about 290 miles when I first got into it at 90%, I had already driven it about 7 miles when I stopped and took that picture.

IMG_20190523_122849.jpg

View attachment 412955
Does this look like “Raven Refresh”? I’m insecure because order date was prior to announcement?

Are you able to pull out the codes from the “View Spec” on your account. From my understanding codes DU03 and SU03 and APH4 for hardware 3 autopilot should be the Raven refresh. My order was from March but the build started 2nd of May. According to the announcement they started building after the 23rd of April.

I will know for sure tomorrow at noon when I take delivery. My MVPA still shows Smart Air vs the Adaptive but the service center said mine has adaptive suspension. The codes were still on the link. My mileage showed 137 miles remaining with a 40% charge and 5 miles on the odometer.

Also, I paid $5k more and still haven’t seen the new price but they said they would send a check since I paid in full already. May be that they haven’t updated all the documentation.

I was able to get the codes from my Tesla account online. Go to the “View Spec” link and copy the address link. This address contains all these codes.

Mine contains both the DU03 and SU03 along with many other codes. Time will tell for sure since I’m on my way today to Dallas hopefully to find our car. For some reason they show delivered but obviously we haven’t picked up the car.
Thanks. I dont see view specs on my account. Maybe because I don't see VIN on my account, it was just in a email. Appreciate your response, thanks.

Are you able to pull out the codes from the “View Spec” on your account. From my understanding codes DU03 and SU03 and APH4 for hardware 3 autopilot should be the Raven refresh. My order was from March but the build started 2nd of May. According to the announcement they started building after the 23rd of April.

For my build the "View Spec" link - DU02, SU03, APH4 -

From in the Option Code Lookup Tool: "Unlinked option codes: DU02" Clearly not DU03, but what is DU02?

FWIW- the view spec link hasn't changed since I ordered the car. I don't know if it reflects manufacturing changes that may have happened after ordering. Started manufacture on my car May 8.