Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the Tesla wall charger with breaker 32 AMP , 3 phase 400 v that gives 22 KW. The car is able to take 16,5 (but inside the car it says 17)

Fun fact is that my first Tesla a s85 with dual charger where able to do the full 22KW.

B1A9D5FD-872A-4FEC-AA81-E9FB496C3C91.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Zaxxon
So anyone want a 3DMaxpider second row (black) all weather floor mat? Seems the seats are different mounting between the 5 and 7 seater. So this is designed for a 7 seater and I have a 5. :( Does not look like they even make it for the 5 seater.

This is what the second row for 7 seater looks like: (look at the middle part in the pic)
3D-MAXpider-Tesla-Model-X-Folding-7-Seats-2017-19.jpg

Free to good home. Anyone that wants to pick it up, or pay for shipping. =)

Anyone have interior pictures of black with ash? I’m trying to make up my mind about a raven inventory car. My custom order is stuck in pain for the last 4 weeks and now my sc is trying to match me with an inventory car. Black on black with ash long range. I ordered cream. Just trying to make up my mind.

So anyone want a 3DMaxpider second row (black) all weather floor mat? Seems the seats are different mounting between the 5 and 7 seater. So this is designed for a 7 seater and I have a 5. :( Does not look like they even make it for the 5 seater.

This is what the second row for 7 seater looks like: (look at the middle part in the pic)
View attachment 423239

Free to good home. Anyone that wants to pick it up, or pay for shipping. =)
@Daisame. I'll grab it if it's still available. Thanks.

thats why I bought the Raven! Discount on the 100D was nice, but I'll use the suspension every day. I'd use the extra 40 miles once in a blue moon...

Hadn't thought of that - good way to look at it @SabrToothSqrl

Is the raven suspension really that good ? I'v been reading bots and pieces that people have posted about it, and my sense is that it's softer. I wonder if it is also more sporty ?

Not a huge fan of the “wood” that I know mine comes with. Gonna need to carbon fiber wrap it!

I hope the suspension is soft. I want a couch ride. I liked the ride in in my air suspension S. While I like my 3, the S was my fav ride thus far.
I am not a big fan of the wood trim too. I have setup an appointment for the due bill stuff. Hoping I can have them replace with carbon fiber.

Hadn't thought of that - good way to look at it @SabrToothSqrl

Is the raven suspension really that good ? I'v been reading bots and pieces that people have posted about it, and my sense is that it's softer. I wonder if it is also more sporty ?
i would actually prefer the standard range raven then the 100d if they where same price. Just due to the suspension and much quieter cabin

Attachments

• C2A055D5-1570-49B5-AE6D-E0B1A72E8DF3.png
    C2A055D5-1570-49B5-AE6D-E0B1A72E8DF3.png
    735 KB · Views: 119