Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 423609 Just got my Raven tinted. They were able to do the whole windshield with one sheet.

Here’s the view from the interior. You can barely see the tint. This will reduce the heat.
View attachment 423610

Currently getting the whole car PPF wrap then ceramic coating.
View attachment 423611
Were they able to do the front windshield with a single icee without removing the mirror and everything attached to it? I’m taking mine for tint tomorrow and my guy said the front windshield alone would be a two day task and everything would have t come off first. I’m not sure if I am willing to do that so for now, he is just going to do the front windows

Not a huge fan of the “wood” that I know mine comes with. Gonna need to carbon fiber wrap it!

I hope the suspension is soft. I want a couch ride. I liked the ride in in my air suspension S. While I like my 3, the S was my fav ride thus far.
I go back and forth weekly from my older BMW to the Tesla MX. The Tesla MX suspension is so smooth it feels weird to me - my butt and legs feel like they are bracing themselves for road feedback that doesn’t come. I’m adjusting Tesla settings to sport just to harden the suspension a bit until I get used to it. . .

• Love
Reactions: Electroman
B9795327-6D38-4239-96F4-D8A8893CE19F.jpeg
Chromedelete, 35% toning A-pole and new 22

I have a 2018 and don't have any of those issues. I noticed a slight difference in the suspension, but not enough for me to want to get a new X.

No shudder on acceleration is a significant advantage. Shudder on a Performance Non-Raven X is pretty bad.

Where did you get those black 'stickers' for the chrome door handles? The chrome shows too many finger prints. Thanks.

It is part of a chrome-delete kit.

Reactions: BoerumHill
I promised some pics of the carbon wrap. I hope you can see the texture that this has over the factory plastic carbon dash. It does run the risk of peeling in places where the seems don't allow it to be tucked in, like around door handles. But I think it was an economical fix to dark wood parts, and looks awesome.
View attachment 423949 View attachment 423950 View attachment 423951
Looks great! I saw your car on their instagrams post today. It really came out great

Just spoke to my local shop about tinting all the glass window on my MX. They recommend not to tint the glass roof on the FWD. The reason is because the glass lies flat and will create too much heat and will potentially crack the underlying glass. This is the first time I've heard of this. Anyone have had these glass roof tinted?

Just spoke to my local shop about tinting all the glass window on my MX. They recommend not to tint the glass roof on the FWD. The reason is because the glass lies flat and will create too much heat and will potentially crack the underlying glass. This is the first time I've heard of this. Anyone have had these glass roof tinted?

A lot of people tint the windshield The Factory already applies a UV/IR treatment to the glass, but many people want a little extra because of all the glass. I have not heard of anyone else having a problem with the glass cracking due to heat. I would recommend a Google search.