Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anything I can do? Need delivery ASAP!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys!

Now I know everyone “needs” their car ASAP but let me explain just a little before I’m told to just be patient haha!

Our car (Range Rover) was stolen off of our driveway but recovered by the police.
We were given a courtesy car by insurance as it was deemed repairable.
Fast forward 2 weeks later and they decided it wasn’t in fact repairable but a total write off.

The courtesy car is due back in 2 days (4 days after it was a confirmed write off).
So after a weekend of looking at every single car on the market we decided to purchase the Tesla M3!!

Oh.. did I mention my wife is 8 months pregnant? ... so the little one could come at any moment. Hence the need to get this car ASAP.

Found one that is supposedly in stock, paid the reservation fee and had our leasing company fast track everything so on their end it’s all done. We are just waiting on Tesla’s time scales.

I guess my question is, is there anything I can do or anyone I can email at Tesla to explain the situation to hopefully get it moved along as quickly as they are able to?

TLDR: Previous car stolen, wife pregnant, due in a few weeks, need car, want car, give me car now, thank you please!

Apparently the car is physically in stock at a site.
saw it on the available inventory list and the salesman confirmed it was at Brent Cross.. although I’m hoping that’s not a white lie 😔
There was a car in stock near me according to their website. Turns out it was actually on the same boat as my allocated car. I would take what is on the website with a grain of salt.

Having said that if you’ve been told it’s at Brent Cross then you may be in luck. Not sure there is anything you can do other than wait though. You can try calling them on 01628 450660 option 4.

Whoops. Thank you

You didnt do anything wrong (dont want you to think that). You originally posted in the model 3 section, which, since you are asking about a model 3, is also appropriate. I just thought you might get a more applicable response from people closer to you. Welcome to TMC btw, and good luck. In the US there would be a (small) chance you could find one in stock somewhere (maybe) especially if you were ok looking at a slightly used one being sold from tesla or something.

Not sure what the situation is in UK, but good luck with it.

If you've found a new car that is at a specified location (Brent Cross) and not showing as "in transit" (probably on a car carrier), and you've made contact with Tesla Sales, you can ask for the VIN to confirm and ask see if they can speed things along for you. Other than that, you can't hurry Tesla as unfortunately it's not quite near one of the four end of a Tesla quarters (where things can happen within days).

Apparently the car is physically in stock at a site.
saw it on the available inventory list and the salesman confirmed it was at Brent Cross.. although I’m hoping that’s not a white lie 😔
I imagine it could well be in stock at Brent Cross, I am picking up a LR AWD from there on Saturday morning and believe it arrived there a day or two ago - cheers

Reactions: Josh.silvs
You can take on monthly car rents from most of the hire car companies. They should tide you over...
We’ve been looking and prices are extremely high at the minute. Of course we will need to pull the trigger if it’s the only option but as the car is supposedly a stock one I just thought it may be easier to do it this way.

I’m checking fitment of my baby seat today at Park Royal so I may try and twist the salespersons arm to help me figure out if it is in fact in stock with my sob story 😂

I picked a car from inventry and received it two weeks later. Actually speaking to the SC as I did can confirm the car is actually there and available.

BTW as you seem to be in "one of those neighbourhoods ;)" make sure you enable Pin To Drive when you get the car.

There was a car in stock near me according to their website. Turns out it was actually on the same boat as my allocated car. I would take what is on the website with a grain of salt.

Having said that if you’ve been told it’s at Brent Cross then you may be in luck. Not sure there is anything you can do other than wait though. You can try calling them on 01628 450660 option 4.

Little update. Thanks to Davey giving me the phone number I have been able to arrange for collection on this coming Saturday!!

Ordered on Tuesday.. I’m slightly in shock

Thanks guys

Just over 24 hours to go!!!

can’t wait

Attachments

• FDB43FB1-B278-4069-A1FA-8997966BBBF6.jpeg
    FDB43FB1-B278-4069-A1FA-8997966BBBF6.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 104