Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App shows "Temporary maintenance: Please try again later"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here!

Screenshot_20180829-144645_Tesla.jpg

What would have happened if you needed to get in your car and your App was logged out for some reason during the outage? Would you have been able to get in your car?
That’s what the key card in your wallet is for. Take it out of your wallet, tap the spot for it on the pillar between the driver and passenger windows to unlock, tap it on the center console to drive.

That’s what the key card in your wallet is for. Take it out of your wallet, tap the spot for it on the pillar between the driver and passenger windows to unlock, tap it on the center console to drive.
This is what happened to me yesterday. With all the Android app issues I thought it was my phone that was having issues. Force close the app, no improvement. Clear app cache, no improvement. Clear app data (effectively logging me out), no improvement. Then couldn't log back in, thought I was putting in the password wrong, password reset. The reset email was massively delayed and then I saw all the news on it, but by that point my phone key was toast until logging back in. I had my key card in my wallet so got in fine. But really really annoying.