Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are Canadians still getting Model 3s right now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got off the phone with customer support (my financing details were not showing up on my account, but they confirmed that everything is okay) and the guy there said they expected the May 1st and after orders in BC to start arriving in June most likely. So take that for what it's worth. He did mention the usual 3rd quarter delivery push.
Pretty disgraceful timing by Tesla.

Reactions: torontohm3wait
Just got this morning in my Tesla app "No Vehicle associated with this account sign-in failure" 5 days from delivery.

Here I was thinking I could be honking my horn remotely before taking delivery...joke. All in all great sign that things are in preparation as scheduled. DA still has not contacted me. I did send an e-mail to the Montreal SC rep. who assisted my test drive and he would not deny or confirm my delivery or if the car was already there. Told me to wait for DA to contact me.

Just got this morning in my Tesla app "No Vehicle associated with this account sign-in failure" 5 days from delivery.

Here I was thinking I could be honking my horn remotely before taking delivery...joke. All in all great sign that things are in preparation as scheduled. DA still has not contacted me. I did send an e-mail to the Montreal SC rep. who assisted my test drive and he would not deny or confirm my delivery or if the car was already there. Told me to wait for DA to contact me.
I have the same issue since last night. No idea why but i do not have a vin or delivery date.

Just got a call from Tesla MTL they finally have a car for me and picking it up tomorrow!
Build is apr 29th

What is your config ? I ordered a black SR+ with white interior and FSD on March 16th. First day reservation holder. I got a call from Tesla Montreal this afternoon saying that my car is not in sight. No VIN. They offered me to upgrade to a LR RWD...

What is your config ? I ordered a black SR+ with white interior and FSD on March 16th. First day reservation holder. I got a call from Tesla Montreal this afternoon saying that my car is not in sight. No VIN. They offered me to upgrade to a LR RWD...
Master of the obvious but had you ordered black on black you already be driving past 5,000 kms on your odometer by now.

Sorry to hear about your order woes. Hope the push for Elon to get Tesla back in the black get you Black on White soon.

good luck

So getting a bit worried now.

Taking delivery this Saturday. My original financing was done back @ the end of March so its beyond the 30 days and need to update to current rates.

My DA has not answered me back either email or phone; same with Tesla Financing; or the Vancouver delivery centre; about getting updated financing rates :(. Is this going to affect my delivery if its not resolved?

I originally ordered black with white interior and got fed up of waiting. Changed my order to black and black with areo wheels Tuesday got a call today, so I'm happy. Tired of waiting white interior does not seem popular I guess.

• Informative
Reactions: BEPA400
I originally ordered black with white interior and got fed up of waiting. Changed my order to black and black with areo wheels Tuesday got a call today, so I'm happy. Tired of waiting white interior does not seem popular I guess.

White interior do looks absolutely amazing and I regret I compromise with it (chose black over white due to price different and the timing) . Remember it is the car you are going to drive for at least 2 years or more. If i have a second chance I will definitely go pick the white interior.

So getting a bit worried now.

Taking delivery this Saturday. My original financing was done back @ the end of March so its beyond the 30 days and need to update to current rates.

My DA has not answered me back either email or phone; same with Tesla Financing; or the Vancouver delivery centre; about getting updated financing rates :(. Is this going to affect my delivery if its not resolved?
I just 3.58 72 month rate yesterday

I don’t know if I will need a NEMA 14-50? Planning to charge from 110v at home?
120 VAC charging is slow, and less efficient. Many refer to this as trickle charging. Definitely more convenient to charge on 240 VAC. It nice to start the morning with a full tank, even if you were out late the night before. There is reason the current Ontario building codes require a 240 VAC in garages now for charging. They would not have forced that change if 120 VAC charging was practical for most people.

I don’t know if I will need a NEMA 14-50? Planning to charge from 110v at home?
What is your daily commute like? At 120V/12A you can recover around 6 km of range per hour (depending how you drive of course). So assuming you plug in for 10-12 hours at night you will be generally ok if you drive 50-70km/day. You might actually be fine if you driver longer, you could steadily let the battery drop down over the week (benefit of having such a huge battery), and if you need a quick top up that's what superchargers are for (assuming you live close to one).

So, it is totally possible to be on 120v charging at home, but it depends on your habits. Note that once winter rolls around the numbers cut by 30-50%.