Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are you in PA, and have you been able to order yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Didn't have a chance to snap a photo, but there was a black 3 with Stilettos and red racing stripes parked in downtown Pittsburgh today. It was right in front of PNC Plaza, in what was at the time a no-stopping zone, and there looked like a bunch of film shoot equipment nearby... wonder if anyone knows what the deal was? Very pretty car.

Didn't have a chance to snap a photo, but there was a black 3 with Stilettos and red racing stripes parked in downtown Pittsburgh today. It was right in front of PNC Plaza, in what was at the time a no-stopping zone, and there looked like a bunch of film shoot equipment nearby... wonder if anyone knows what the deal was? Very pretty car.

On the Tesla Pittsburgh Facebook group a guy mentioned a movie asking to use his M3 during a shoot in Pittsburgh. He mentioned them adding some stuff to it. Sounds like it could be it.

If any of you PA people are in Central PA or will be coming by one of the superchargers (Harrisburg, Carlisle) and would be interested in showing off your Model 3 can you DM a longtime lurker/first time poster?

This is getting serious. Just noticed I can configure now!!! Anybody have one to show in Central PA? Looks like I might be playing hooky from work tomorrow and heading to DC. Is there still one to see there?

Anyone else from Devon get the call?

I was invited 3/22
config 3/23 - black aero
vin - 4/17
ISA called last night (4/20) - apparently my vehicle was delivered 4/19. Once financing is sorted out, I'm good to pick up.
Congrats! I’m about another week or so out, mine has shipped and apparently has 1 more stop to make before arrival at Devon. My ISA has been good and replying to me, but has given me 2 different “target dates” thus far - first 5/2, then 4/30 - now back to 5/2. I do not yet have a Devon contact (DS) but I think that will come later this week.
Let us know how Devon delivery goes! Good luck!

Reactions: IslandGirl
The ISA's might Saturdays, but don't quote me on that.

I took a drive over to Devon last night to see if I could get a visual pre-inspection on my car. Cheeky Tesla folks had envelopes covering the vins on all model 3s. I saw only one black aero in the parking lot, so I'm guessing I was looking at the right one. It looked pretty good.

The ISA's might Saturdays, but don't quote me on that.

I took a drive over to Devon last night to see if I could get a visual pre-inspection on my car. Cheeky Tesla folks had envelopes covering the vins on all model 3s. I saw only one black aero in the parking lot, so I'm guessing I was looking at the right one. It looked pretty good.

Did you see any blue/aero? 8 days since VIN assignment with no phone call. :(

Just to give you guys a level set, I’ve had a VIN since 4/9 and my ISA has been in contact each week since then keeping me updated. After some back and forth on “target” dates for the car reaching Devon ...the latest...as of today is for it to reach PA on 5/2...and my delivery is currently set for 5/5. This is a bit longer than I had obviously hoped since getting the VIN and having ISA contact so quickly afterwards...but alas it is now what it is.
This time frame could vary depending on your configuration and probably based on how you pay for it and maybe even if you have a trade in....
I have a (nominal) trade in and used Tesla finance for a portion of the cost and will have a cashiers check for the rest.