Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Deliveries??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I declined my delivery today on the AWD white/white. The back door white didn't match the rest of the paint.

Didn't see too many other major issues. Trunk was wobbly closing and opening. And we never got to the interior inspection.

I'm back on the waiting list.

Attachments

• 20200621_111414.jpg
    20200621_111414.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 20200621_111255.jpg
    20200621_111255.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 68
I received a text today that my MY would be ready between 6/28 and 6/30. Still waiting on my VIN. (MSM, 19” tires, no FSD, no hitch)

On a side note my wife and I took a drive to the Scottsdale location today to check a few out in person (she hadn’t yet seen one in person). They had two MSM MY’s under the covered parking area listed for Test Drives. We didn’t talk to anyone but I’m guessing that those are the models that are available for people to check out.

Picked it up on Saturday. Completely shocked with not finding major issues. We accepted delivery with a few minor issues.

- Missing paint on corners of rear bumper
- One front PDC was slightly pushed in
- Rear passenger window trim was misaligned

Hatch closes fine, gaps are all pretty even. We are really happy with it!

I took delivery today and was pleasantly surprised. White/White PUP Vin 148XX.

Scottsdale location off of Raintree.

Just a few issues noted:
Panel Alignment issues on front number, both rear doors and the hatch
Paint transfer on the lower front bumper, They buffed this out before we left.
Rear seat back alignment issues
weather stripping/gasket on the front of the glass roof was funky.
Rear passenger side wheel well liner was not tucked in all the way around
Front passenger seat was dirty. Not stained, just dirty.
Rear door bolts were torqued after being painted and scratched them up. Again, they touched these up before we left.

Didn't immediately notice any paint issues

Nothing Major..Super excited

Congrats! Glad to hear nothing was crazy wrong with yours either, though it sounds like you found a few more issues vs what we identified.

I ordered mine Friday Afternoon 6/19 and applied for financing and all the other info Friday/Saturday. Just got a text last night saying they expect delivery between 6/26-6/29. The Sales rep at the store when we test drove it the day before said they're going to start prioritizing Europe deliveries in July so don't expect mine till end of August or September.

LR, White, Induction Wheels, no tow hitch, FSD.

I declined my delivery today on the AWD white/white. The back door white didn't match the rest of the paint.

Didn't see too many other major issues. Trunk was wobbly closing and opening. And we never got to the interior inspection.

Same Deal Here. I didn't notice until today. I may keep it if Tesla agrees to pay for a wrap and ceramic coat,

Attachments

• 20200622_095340.jpg
    20200622_095340.jpg
    536 KB · Views: 40

Just received my VIN and want to ensure that they didn't recycled your mismatched paint down the list. My VIN is 172XX. Does that sound like the one your rejected? Thanks!

Well, I just hopped on the computer and found my VIN in the source code - a nice way to start the day!

MSM PUP
Black interior
VIN: 16,4XX

Ordered on 5/9/20 (and could've had it sooner, however, I was waiting on the title to upload proof since I am trading in my M3P towards the MY - however, this could be a blessing in disguise as the VIN seems higher and hopefully less issues (although, you never know...))

Finally got a text on 6/14/20 with the "ready for delivery in 1-2 weeks."

This Sunday, 6/21/20, I received the "expected to be delivered between 6/24/20 - 6/27/20" text.

Received VIN in source code today, 6/23/20.

There's a little timeline for anyone who's interested.

Cheers!

Currently own silver with white Interior model 3, long range Awd., enhanced autopilot. Added after market Stealth Hitch for Bike rack. Now Trading in for Y.

Ordered white model Y with white interior, basic autopilot, gemini wheels on 4/4/20. Not great Tesla trade in valuation for car with less than 11,000 miles.

5/21/30 Changed order to Red with white interior and added tow hitch

6/14 Received message that car would be delivered in one to two weeks Or earlier if one became available.

6/17, added FSD after recognizing that the included autopilot with the Y was not the same as the enhanced autopilot of the model 3. Hope that adding fsd didn’t delay order. Haven’t heard squat except to see the repricing was done on the Addition of FSD..

I saw your post in another thread. :( Keep us in the loop on what happens, my husbands M3 needed some paint work and I just didn't want to go through the same hassle he did. Everything else seemed really good.
They agreed to repaint and provide me a loaner while they work on it. I am still deciding if I want this, or if I just want to send it back. I have a few days to decide.