Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got my “schedule delivery’ text this morning, exactly One week after VIN assignment.

I went to schedule the delivery and was presented with “no appointments available. Try again tomorrow” sort of screen. What a craptastic experience this continues to be.

I decided to visit the service center, around the corner on Raintree and, after manifesting my dissatisfaction with the process, they were able to suddenly find an appointment for me.

one interesting thing I saw was that there was only one person accepting delivery. Nobody else in the entire delivery center waiting or getting a vehicle.

what the heck is going on!?

Reactions: Marcust99
Finally got my “schedule delivery’ text this morning, exactly One week after VIN assignment.

I went to schedule the delivery and was presented with “no appointments available. Try again tomorrow” sort of screen. What a craptastic experience this continues to be.

I decided to visit the service center, around the corner on Raintree and, after manifesting my dissatisfaction with the process, they were able to suddenly find an appointment for me.

one interesting thing I saw was that there was only one person accepting delivery. Nobody else in the entire delivery center waiting or getting a vehicle.

what the heck is going on!?
Im wondering if they are way short of workers in AZ. Seems that the lot (pictures that have been shared) has had very little movement of the staged cars. When I go my M3 last year there were 6 people at the same time taking delivery with more waiting. I am dying here waiting on my MY, I just wish they could move this along. Glad you got yours I have almost Identical so hopefully mine is not far behind

Im wondering if they are way short of workers in AZ. Seems that the lot (pictures that have been shared) has had very little movement of the staged cars. When I go my M3 last year there were 6 people at the same time taking delivery with more waiting. I am dying here waiting on my MY, I just wish they could move this along. Glad you got yours I have almost Identical so hopefully mine is not far behind
I think they’re definitely moving cars, because every day, for the last week, I’ve been seeing trucks deliver cars to the overflow location.

Reactions: theluckeys
Called the sales support team yesterday (my SA has been unresponsive) and was told that I had not even been assigned a build slot yet. He also shared that it's not until cars come off the production line that VIN's are assigned.

I guess the positive is that my EDD has continued to hold at June 16 - June 30. Will just continue to wait and see.

Ordered 5/10 :: White / White / 5 seat / LR / Induction / Tow / No FSD

Called the sales support team yesterday (my SA has been unresponsive) and was told that I had not even been assigned a build slot yet. He also shared that it's not until cars come off the production line that VIN's are assigned.

I guess the positive is that my EDD has continued to hold at June 16 - June 30. Will just continue to wait and see.

I have the same configuration (minus the tow) and have the same EDD. My SA told me the first week I ordered (4/13) that their system showed a build date of 6/15. This lines up so I feel confident in it!

Reactions: eclipsefire
I have the same configuration (minus the tow) and have the same EDD. My SA told me the first week I ordered (4/13) that their system showed a build date of 6/15. This lines up so I feel confident in it!
Our cars might roll along the production line together. :)

When I ordered I visited the service centre for a test drive and spoke to the Manager who mentioned that based on when I ordered that he expected that my order should get the updated door panels which I'm kinda undecided about.

Our cars might roll along the production line together. :)

When I ordered I visited the service centre for a test drive and spoke to the Manager who mentioned that based on when I ordered that he expected that my order should get the updated door panels which I'm kinda undecided about.
I have not heard that but I'd prefer the new ones. I prefer the alcantera door panels over the white!

Reactions: Tesslady
Just seen this on Facebook of a recent Pearl White delivery. Apparently the pearl coat wasn't applied to the door jambs. Hoping that this isn't how all white MY's are being delivered. 😬

IMG_1453.JPG

I ordered 5-9 (Mother's Day) and it's been constant at 6/17-30. White/black, 7 seat, long range, no tow, 20" wheels.