Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
back to June 10-29, I should just stop checking but I do believe that our DC is a shitshow and our cars for the most part are just sitting there. Ill be in scottsdale next week so I will go by and look at the overflow lot.
My dad checked this AM and said it's just as full and there was a crew there expanding the size of the lot (roughly doubling the size)

Reactions: Tesslady
After 2 months of waiting my pickup day is finally tomorrow at Raintree. Excited. Got a couple of long txt messages from them
wanting me to confirm my "appointment" as well as directions for "contactless delivery". Apparently I can pick up a 70k car without
interaction with another person. Strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tesslady
You're just getting your car tomorrow and you ordered back in March?
I’m getting a demo tomorrow, my original VIN* had a build date of 6/14, with an expected arrival here of 6/16 and pickup 6/17-18. Needed it this week or would have to wait until September/October, so made a last minute change.

*Never matched, but this is what the SAs could see in their soft match system. So using VIN loosely here to mean “my hypothetical car, that never came to pass”