Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you find that one? I haven't seen any pop up in existing inventory in Scottsdale.
Honestly, I think I just got lucky. I clicked on "Existing Inventory" on the main Tesla homescreen, selected model Y and it popped up that it was available to "Buy Now." So, I clicked buy now and it created a new reservation that instantly had a VIN. Called the guys in scottsdale and they were able to move the VIN from the new reservation to my previous reservation where financials and everything were already set. I just paid the remaining balance via Plaid and I have it set to pick up this Saturday at 2:00! So excited!

frustrated, I sent an email to my SA asking about the whole September thing and to try and find a existing/demo in the exact same spec as my current order (in sig), he found one and not 3 minutes later after he asked if I would like to assign the VIN, it was sold. Ugh.

Honestly, I think I just got lucky. I clicked on "Existing Inventory" on the main Tesla homescreen, selected model Y and it popped up that it was available to "Buy Now." So, I clicked buy now and it created a new reservation that instantly had a VIN. Called the guys in scottsdale and they were able to move the VIN from the new reservation to my previous reservation where financials and everything were already set. I just paid the remaining balance via Plaid and I have it set to pick up this Saturday at 2:00! So excited!
Congrats!

Reactions: toothdoc
Congrats!

Reactions: toothdoc
frustrated, I sent an email to my SA asking about the whole September thing and to try and find a existing/demo in the exact same spec as my current order (in sig), he found one and not 3 minutes later after he asked if I would like to assign the VIN, it was sold. Ugh.
My SA responded today and said the September dates are not accurate. My order is scheduled to be built "within two weeks".