Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is September again. If its pushed back again when the date comes back I think I'm going to cancel. This is getting ridiculous. I've had zero contract from Tesla, no SA or anything
After a week where my EDD was 07/06 - 07/26 now mine is showing September as well (third time I have seen September as my EDD). Not sure when you ordered or your configuration but the EDD is very inconsistent. You should be able to call Tesla and have them give you the details for your assigned SA.

Mine is September again. If its pushed back again when the date comes back I think I'm going to cancel. This is getting ridiculous. I've had zero contract from Tesla, no SA or anything
The SA's in my experience are not good. I have only talked to them when I reached out. no idea when you ordered but if it was June, September is not out of the question for a delivery. I ordered April and am supposed to get my car on Monday

The SA's in my experience are not good. I have only talked to them when I reached out. no idea when you ordered but if it was June, September is not out of the question for a delivery. I ordered April and am supposed to get my car on Monday
I ordered at the beginning of May. Just a basic model y LR. It was originally looking like an early June delivery but the date kept slipping and the most recent range was July 4th-20th. Now that I am seeing "september" again I am wondering if I am going to face another large setback.

At some point you have to ask yourself if it makes more sense to just wait and see what happens with the Texas plant.

Still have EDD of September. SA now telling me that my build slot has shifted from 7/8 to ‘late-July’. 😞 Dates just seem to keep moving back.
Mine just switched from September to June 28-30th. I think there is no chance that is correct - I don't even have a vin .. lol

It is a different date every day, I just need to stop looking at it. I ordered at the beginning of May so I am expecting probably mid July at this point

Reactions: Tesslady
Ordered 5/7, MYLR, blue/black, 5 seat, 19" wheels, tow, AP.
EDD changed to September, today. ☹️

The closest I got to a new Telsa today was when a car carrier passed me on the freeway on the way to work carrying 7 new MYs. Someone east of Arizona will be happy!
Pay no mind to the Sept dates. I ordered May 9th and it shows the same wacky dates. I just confirm [again] with my SA from scottsdale that my build will be ready July 10-17th.

Back to September for me.. I knew June 28-30th was too good to be true. I can't imagine how that estimated date works - its kept the date only a week or less away for 1.5 months now.

I am considering canceling my order and buying a used model3 from carvana. The used prices aren't great but teslas don't seem to wear out like other cars (or at least thats what im telling myself)