Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exact same dates for me now also. Was July 15 - July 26 and now July 23 - August 12. I’m getting so frustrated with these moving targets. 😣
My SA responded to my text:
You should be receiving texts with your VIN and to schedule delivery within the next week or so!

Good news, I guess. But my previous text from him was:
Right now I'm seeing an estimate build date in your account for June 15th and delivery would be within a week of that (this is just an estimate so it can move forward or back but tends to be pretty accurate)

So I can't exactly trust it, lol

You should be receiving texts with your VIN and to schedule delivery within the next week or so!

Right now I'm seeing an estimate build date in your account for June 15th and delivery would be within a week of that (this is just an estimate so it can move forward or back but tends to be pretty accurate)

Absolutely. 🤞🏻 those dates hold for you and you get your VIN soon!

• Love
Reactions: guccitrash

I hope it's true because if it is, that must mean we all will get ours too!