Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! I see you’re in Peoria. Did you pick up at Westgate? Would love to hear about the experience.
Thanks! They actually dropped it off at the house, it was the only option I got as I bought online. Though they did update halfway through the order wait that it would be coming from Westgate instead of Scottsdale.

It was a very easy process though. Set the time, they showed up and technically you don't need to be there. They leave the car locked in the driveway with all paperwork. You sign and fedex (they leave the shipping label) back the paperwork. You just accept delivery on your phone and it'll allow you to unlock the car and enjoy the phone. I have one spot that the paint isn't good but otherwise everything is mint!

I do say I wish I had known that we didn't need to be present as we would have had it delivered 4 days earlier but everything online says you have to be present. I think that's only for in person pickup.

Thanks! They actually dropped it off at the house, it was the only option I got as I bought online. Though they did update halfway through the order wait that it would be coming from Westgate instead of Scottsdale.

It was a very easy process though. Set the time, they showed up and technically you don't need to be there. They leave the car locked in the driveway with all paperwork. You sign and fedex (they leave the shipping label) back the paperwork. You just accept delivery on your phone and it'll allow you to unlock the car and enjoy the phone. I have one spot that the paint isn't good but otherwise everything is mint!

I do say I wish I had known that we didn't need to be present as we would have had it delivered 4 days earlier but everything online says you have to be present. I think that's only for in person pickup.
Sounds awesome, and very refreshing. Makes me look that much more forward to my day. Congrats again.

Rolled by the Westgate SC earlier this evening….there’s a whole lotta MYs in the lot. Even a red one! 😜 Didn’t get close enough to see if any of them were P.

Sounds awesome, and very refreshing. Makes me look that much more forward to my day. Congrats again.

Rolled by the Westgate SC earlier this evening….there’s a whole lotta MYs in the lot. Even a red one! 😜 Didn’t get close enough to see if any of them were P.
From what I could see driving by when mine was "there" they actually keep the ones to be delivered locked in the garage area on the west side of the building.

I asked my SA if he thought a 4th quarter delivery was out of the question for me and he said “it’s not out of question but I wouldn’t bank on it. Just be pleasantly surprised if it delivers quicker”