Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_20211215_024338_210.jpg

EVs gets hov access? Sorry I’m new to AZ
You have to get the Energy Efficient plate. The program ended for regular cars but Ev still qualifies.

So really the only way to get any Ev state incentives in Arizona is to have a specific license plate design and that single incentive is HOV access 🙄. I mean its cool but its worthless once you leave the state on say a road trip because its only "valid" in AZ and it has no real tangible value.

Man I really want that discounted registration lol. Thats actually worth a couple grand in the long run.

Just got matched to a vIn that came available due to someone turning it down. Accepted the offer on the spot but having second thoughts about the EV rebate vs the AZ registration discount !! Probably will go thru with it in the next few days but really wanted the EV rebate. It’s gonna make up for the tag fee and then some, If it ever gets thru senate !

Just got matched to a vIn that came available due to someone turning it down. Accepted the offer on the spot but having second thoughts about the EV rebate vs the AZ registration discount !! Probably will go thru with it in the next few days but really wanted the EV rebate. It’s gonna make up for the tag fee and then some, If it ever gets thru senate !
5 or 7 seater? If 7, I’ll take it! :)