Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did several years ago but chose to go with Cactus based on reputation. I've stuck with them ever since and have always been happy with their work and attention to detail. From what I can remember they werent the cheapest but also not the most expensive.
I used RPM just down the street at Raintree and Hayden as they came highly recommended by a family friend. They were not the cheapest nor the most expensive, and I was very happy with their work for tint and front-end PPF.

Reactions: kabin
Incase it helps anyone tracking orders in AZ
Order Date: Jan 14, 2022
Config: M3 LR White/Black/aero Wheels, no FSD.
Original EDD at order: 3/15-3/31
EDD 1 (updated Feb 15): 4/15 - 5/13
Originally had a trade offer that expired on 2/14. And was holding off on Completing tesla finance until I was within 30days of furthest out EDD for a rate lock.
Trade in offer expired, same day the EDD updated (pushed).
After reading through the M3LR waiting room thread I pulled the trade off and switched to cash. Hopefully it reels my date back but who knows.

I got excited that my 30day window was coming 3/4. Went on and applied for my financing AGAIN and got approved. The the next day my date pushes back a month to April-May. Frustrating.
this is why I decided to switch to cash until I’m inside the delivery window or I’ve been assigned a vin. Seems kinda messed up to do multiple hard credit pulls just bc Delivery date is a moving target.

Also EDD was updated today
To 3/13-31

Reactions: AZTech
I ordered my first Tesla on 3 March 2022 with a deliver sometime in August 2022.
- I ordered a Red MYLR 5 Seater with Autopilot and 19" Gemini Wheels
- I selected the Glendale, AZ showroom, where I test drove a Model Y, as my delivery location.
- I received my Trade-in offer on 4 March. There was no mention of an expiration date on the Trade-in offer for my one owner 2003 V6 Mustang Convertible. Yes this was the last new car that I purchased. It will be a little traumatic to part with my old friend.
- I selected Cash as my payment option.
- At the time I ordered my Tesla the delivery date for a White or Silver MYLR was December 2022. The Tesla Rep at the Glendale Showroom said that these are the two most popular colors and take the longest to be delivered.