Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ASY-HV BATTERY,90KWH,SX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Droschke - How did you find out you were locked at 270? I haven't tried to fully charge yet, but I am able to move the daily charge slider all the way up to 100%.

Does yours actually tell you that it's locked, or just it just stop you once you get to 270?

Thanks in advance 🙏

It won’t tell you it’s locked. “100%” is 100% of whatever the locked capacity is.

Charge it fully, switch your display to range miles instead of percentage, and see what you get.

It won’t tell you it’s locked. “100%” is 100% of whatever the locked capacity is.

Charge it fully, switch your display to range miles instead of percentage, and see what you get.
@ucmndd - so far every time I've checked rated range then switched to percentage, and done the math to see what 100% would be given the numbers at that moment - my 100% has been between 299-303.

For example when I picked my car up, it was charged up to 242 miles rated range, the percentage showed that I was at 80%. 242/80 * 100 = 302. At 151 miles of rated range, my percentage showed 50% which also ends up calculating to 302 miles of rated range at 100% soc.

I checked about a dozen other times as my soc went down to 2% before charging it, and all throughout and after my first charging session, the numbers keep giving me the same results.

I guess I'll have to clean out my garage and set it to charge to 100% to see if I'm locked out from passing a certain soc. They had my car for 6 weeks, so the garage became a storage facility during that time lol.

How did you find out you were locked at 270? I haven't tried to fully charge yet, but I am able to move the daily charge slider all the way up to 100%.

The Scan My Tesla (SMT) would tell you all that.

Does yours actually tell you that it's locked, or just it just stop you once you get to 270?

You just need to know that a new 1014116-00-C is capable of ~297 Rated miles and that you are getting less. Most people with this pack get 270, some less, or one or two with the full ~297. The car does not tell you if you are locked or not, except that you would notice a full regen when charge it to 100%.

Reactions: ThatGoogleGuy
Then you’re good to go. That’s all there is to it.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that they don't change it on me. I have another service apt tomorrow morning. Ever since I picked my car up - when I'm cutting the wheel all the way to slowly drive in and back out of parking spaces, the wheels jumble all over the place and the car moves side to side as if something wasn't tightened down all the way. It's worse when suspension is in higher settings.

So I just have to dodge someone limiting my car when it's in service tomorrow lol