Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lurking here since I ordered, finally joined. OD 8/24, color blue, everything else default, no tow, 5 seater. EDD 12/5-12/19, no vin yet. Losing hope of rebate, so will take delivery if I get it this year.
Dallas, same happens to me. Lurking here since I ordered. OD 8/27 White/Black, 20", 5 seater, No tow/FSD. EDD was not changed from early Nov 4 for 12/5-12/19. No VIN yet. Not in fristration but curious about logic 🤔

Congrats!!!! What was your EDD before you got your VIN????
OD 8/17: MYLR, White Exterior, Black Interior, 7 seat, 19" wheels, no tow
Delivery location: Austin, TX

EDD started out and stayed at early to mid-Dec for months. It shifted to end of Nov and beginning of Dec for a week. Over the weekend it shifted to 1/10-2/6. On Wednesday I suddenly received a VIN with an EDD of 12/1-12/5. I had to scramble to finalize financing, send payment, and schedule delivery.

EDD started out and stayed at early to mid-Dec for months. It shifted to end of Nov and beginning of Dec for a week. Over the weekend it shifted to 1/10-2/6. On Wednesday I suddenly received a VIN with an EDD of 12/1-12/5. I had to scramble to finalize financing, send payment, and schedule delivery.
This gives me a glimpse of hope!

What was/is delivery date? 12/5 is a Sunday and they are closed, so did you get it yet? How did it go? Any pics?

It sounds like someone else rejected their delivery, and he is the next in que. I don’t want to say this, but it doesn’t happen to everybody.
Right but he may have been next for that config which is still a good sign. I’m definitely cautiously optimistic. Nothing is set until you get your VIN and delivery