Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The local garage runs the onboard tire Calibration. Sensors work fine as set up by local garage. No tesla involvement.

I probably should have ran back the tesla video footage from the garage to see how they do it, but I think they just put the tires with sensors on the vehicle and the vehicle Calibration does everything.

Only issue I have ..ocd nagging detail issue... is that the vehicle on display and on app show up with 19" aero rims :) I want it to show my aftermarkets. Or even just my 20" OEM's. Aside from this very first world issue, all is well.
Thanks. I have the TPMS light on constantly in my Subaru and Tacoma because I am too stubborn to go in and spend a half a day sitting around while they reprogram them. I change out my own tires because I can do it in a 3rd of the time it takes me to go to the tire shop.

Thanks. I have the TPMS light on constantly in my Subaru and Tacoma because I am too stubborn to go in and spend a half a day sitting around while they reprogram them. I change out my own tires because I can do it in a 3rd of the time it takes me to go to the tire shop.
Haha. Sounds familiar. On my previous vehicle I was too cheap to even buy sensors for my snows and just accepted a check tire light always on.

I was very happy with the MY trunk space. So happy to bring all my summers home for that exact reason. I'll put them on myself in the spring. (With the added adapters to avoid damaging the battery with lifting the vehicle)

Capture.JPG

NO plans to offer any of these options as service retrofits...

• Informative
Reactions: cusetownusa
View attachment 753042
NO plans to offer any of these options as service retrofits...
I guess like all previous tesla purchaser s...we enjoy the vehicles we purchased now and save little gems like this in the memory bank For use when weighing the pros and cons for future purchasing decisions.

Your EDDs look a bit like you may not have completed your profile. I don't see any bump ups, just backwards. You may want to call Tesla to check that everything is in and your profile is complete.
I haven't tracked all my EDD revisions, so I've only listed the major milestones. I've checked multiple times with multiple SA's to confirm my profile is complete, but you're right it does seem like something is amiss.

I guess like all previous tesla purchaser s...we enjoy the vehicles we purchased now and save little gems like this in the memory bank For use when weighing the pros and cons for future purchasing decisions.
I used to buy an iPhone and an Apple watch almost every year. But during the pandemic, my outlook changed. I have not replaced either of them since then. I think there will always something new that we want, but we do not stop to smell the roses we have now. I am going to be content with what ever processor they give. I would love an AMD, but clearly it is a quarter 2 goal and I will be just as happy getting a Tesla over my current dead infotainment car.

Did you enter payment details? Not sure if we have to enter it before delivery date being scheduled. I don't want them to draw the payment before the vehicle is even made and arrives at my SC. At the same time, I don't want Tesla to rip out the VIN back from me!
View attachment 753057
I paid at the delivery center after I looked at the car, so you should be fine!