Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Installed the under seat vent covers from ali express, looks good haha
Had these for the model Y and end up replacing it with the mesh fabric with Velcro. Why? Since it’s hard plastic, the kids use it to scrap crap off the bottom of their shoes.

Edit: for those using chargeHQ and have multiple Tesla. What is the best workaround? Multiple accounts or easier to switch car in the app before charging?

Reactions: Mes1
4 days after ordering from Halo Blk (global) I haven’t heard anything from them. Is that normal? I also sent them a message on Facebook before I made the purchase and they haven’t seen/replied to that either. Happy to wait etc but most places tend to ship within a couple of business days.

4 days after ordering from Halo Blk (global) I haven’t heard anything from them. Is that normal? I also sent them a message on Facebook before I made the purchase and they haven’t seen/replied to that either. Happy to wait etc but most places tend to ship within a couple of business days.
Are they in China? I think there is a pubic holiday/festival thing on atm that is slowing down or stopping lots of outbound

Reactions: Tesl3on
I plan my Aliexpress delivery expectations around this...

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 09.37.42.png

• Funny
Reactions: Tesl3on
Pretty sure its the one @TE5L4 already tried and its not compatible. I actually contacted AUSGO (the brand by the link) and they said only expect to have Highland compartible matts in the second half of 2024 unfortunately.
Ohh ok yeah maybe the side bit is different to accommodate the thunking mechanism.
I think i did chat with someone about that come to thunk if it…

Ohh ok yeah maybe the side bit is different to accommodate the thunking mechanism.
I think i did chat with someone about that come to thunk if it…

Yep, received those and tried to put them in but they don't fit. Under the seat and the sides of the footwell are a different shape so I had to return them.
Ended up going with Tessories Floor Mats for Highland and those sill protectors from X-Car which I have just received but am waiting for my car to get back from Tint Haus getting front PPF, Tints and Graphene coating.

Reactions: dronus
Yep, received those and tried to put them in but they don't fit. Under the seat and the sides of the footwell are a different shape so I had to return them.
Ended up going with Tessories Floor Mats for Highland and those sill protectors from X-Car which I have just received but am waiting for my car to get back from Tint Haus getting front PPF, Tints and Graphene coating.
Sick.
My sill protectors prob wont get here in time for my trip but look forward to seeing what yours look like.