Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sure, but then you spend a few minutes every drive turning on your hotspot and digging around the car settings to connect it.

Also, then you have to remember to connect the car back to your home wifi so it can automatically download and install updates overnight.

Just assume premium is a necessary cost of running a Tesla. You’re still well ahead on fuel savings.
Yeah, it's just easier to have it.

Reactions: Jules22 and dronus
Just comparing the delivery status from X (@TeslaNewswire), only for the countries that show a change in the APAC region.

/rubs hands together

CountryEDD 2 days agoEDD Today
MalaysiaEarly Dec30 Nov / Early Dec
ThailandDec18 Dec
And i found this useful to work out which countries drive on the left (and therefore should be right hand drive)

Another thing you can do when the temperature is really high is use the 'vent' option to remotely crack the windows a little, which helps quickly force that 50 degree air out. Then close them up when the temperature inside has dropped a bit.
I heard somewhere that they had to get rid of the vent feature due to safety regulations? Maybe only in the US

And i found this useful to work out which countries drive on the left (and therefore should be right hand drive)

Yeah, we're (countries that drive on left) like the countries that don't use the metric system. 😁

• Funny
Reactions: dronus
1699575150525.png

IMG_6993.jpeg

Couldn’t help myself going for a drive past the delivery centre near the airport for a look.
Had a look in the back warehouse too but didn’t see any HL m3. A few 2023m3 and MY. Some had stickers and others might have been staff cars.
This pic is the test drive cars (I didn’t want to take pics of peoples personal cars for privacy)

Ps it’s like an oven outside with that northerly. Keep an eye out for elderly and pets today!

I wonder which boat they arrived on? Im not a high enough level in the boat nerdism to work it out!

Hmm Paganella is a suspected Tesla ship which went from Shanghai on 18 Oct, via Japan late Oct and docked in NZ 3 days ago. That would line up with the vehicle carrier sighting I guess.

I still wonder if they are the pre-production units that were undergoing testing, but I think they said a couple had the protective film etc. If they are customer deliveries then it sounds like they could be well ahead of schedule.