Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They don't charge quicker, the LR/P can charge up to 250kW, the RWD 180kW.

My understanding was that over 80% the LFP charges quicker?
The more fully charged the LR is the slower the charging rate, whereas the LFP is more flat in terms of the charging curve.

Although this is mostly from people on reddit and youtube, so not like I am an expert or anything....

** anyway, they both will charge to maximum in about the same time, just with the SR you need to charge more often due to smaller battery. But I'm not sure range is really a reason to go with the LR to be honest, weirdly. For me it would be the speed 0-100 and the speakers.

That was from a Web browser on pc
This is the full bit from mobile browser

1700635004440.png

Email received from Tesla 10 minutes ago:
Join us on Saturday 25 November at Tesla Parramatta and be among the first to experience the upgraded Model 3. Sit inside and settle into our new interior design with wraparound styling. Bring your friends or family and explore the premium materials and customisable ambient lighting.
There’s no parking at Parramatta right? Have to walk over from westfields?

I wonder if mines all weird because my ETA still says TBD.
I did all the rego stuff and it asked if I wanted it delivered, then said I’d have to pick it up. The page with all the rego details is correct and my NL finance stuff submitted. Ohh well hope for the best haha

Took a while to load all the red carpet on and put all the free stuff in our boots.
If they do get loaded and it heads to Melbourne I’ll be super stoked..
As long as my NL folks don’t go on holidays..
To your last point, does anyone know how many days to make full payment upon receiving the Final Invoice?

I already have pre-approval from my NL guys, but once I send them the Final Invoice they'll need to prepare paperwork to be signed by me and perhaps my employer? (I can't remember the order of operation with my Audi, twas 6 years ago)

Reactions: dronus
To your last point, does anyone know how many days to make full payment upon receiving the Final Invoice?

I already have pre-approval from my NL guys, but once I send them the Final Invoice they'll need to prepare paperwork to be signed by me and perhaps my employer? (I can't remember the order of operation with my Audi, twas 6 years ago)
I think it’s pretty quick these days. My NL does everything electronically, no paperwork. Will only need a couple of days for it to go thru so maybe say delivery is the day before the actual delivery, then it accidentally got delayed.
Wouldn’t hurt to reach out to them and ask.
My NL consultant has a MY so he gets it..

Reactions: edy80y