Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. As I understand this is the dinghy where all new vins come from. So it goes to Melbourne, but does not carry cars going to Adelaide. Interesting.
From what I’m reading on here it goes to Melbourne and then the Adelaide cars are trucked over. Not sure why it doesn’t come to Adelaide directly, but I can’t blame them not wanting to get shanked or get graffiti on the side of the ship if stationary too long in port Adelaide..

Ahh a new day begins.

Set all my tabs up in both Firefox and Chrome with fresh logins to Tesla Account pages, APIs and page source.
Just made myself a nice fresh cup of YerbaMate tea, warm my fingers up on the hot mug, interlock my fingers and stretch them outwards and get ready to start hitting refresh.

Reactions: DougalVizsla
Ohh i brought those 2023 M3 mats in the car this morning so ill head over to Tesla at some stage and ask if i can see if they fit.
If anyone needs anything else looked at/photographed let me know.
Im super keen to touch the F1 inspired air diffusers and get my first thunk in.

Ahh a new day begins.

Set all my tabs up in both Firefox and Chrome with fresh logins to Tesla Account pages, APIs and page source.
Just made myself a nice fresh cup of YerbaMate tea, warm my fingers up on the hot mug, interlock my fingers and stretch them outwards and get ready to start hitting refresh.
You have quite a bit of catching up to do in the refresh department

• Funny
Reactions: Jules22
Primary Occupation - Refreshing my Tesla order page and watching minute by minute movement of every vehicle carrier with a remote chance of holding a Tesla.
In my performance appraisal im making note that im "actively seeking additional roles and responsibilities in the research and development of contemporary technologies and efficiencies"
Yep, im hitting refresh on TMC.

From what I’m reading on here it goes to Melbourne and then the Adelaide cars are trucked over. Not sure why it doesn’t come to Adelaide directly,
Number of vehicles doesn't make it worth it. Cars for Tasmaniacs are also unloaded at Port Melbourne.

There was a time when all Teslas for the entire country were unloaded at Port Kembla, with WA-bound vehicles put on a smaller ship to Fremantle and all the rest trucked out.

Reactions: Jules22 and dronus
Number of vehicles doesn't make it worth it. Cars for Tasmaniacs are also unloaded at Port Melbourne.

There was a time when all Teslas for the entire country were unloaded at Port Kembla, with WA-bound vehicles put on a smaller ship to Fremantle and all the rest trucked out.
Haha Tasmaniacs, im on a conference call with people in Tasmainia right now, im sneaking this one in somehow hahah thanks :)

Reactions: DougalVizsla
Does anyone have a SMS mobile number for a contact in Tesla Adelaide? I was going to shoot them a message before i randomly drop in with these floor mats....
Im pretty sure i had an email not long ago inviting me to drop in anytime during the day to look at the m3h so i guess worse case scenario im just taking it that little bit further turning up with a big brown box of floor mats... haha

2023 model 3 mats fit perfectly in 2024 highland..
Standby for door thunking..

IMG_7448.jpeg
IMG_7449.jpeg
IMG_7447.jpeg