Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AAF03911-BB22-401D-9411-B47C91ED11DA_1_102_o.jpeg

get ready for it....

• Funny
Reactions: PcS000
Just uploading my video to youtube and ill link it here.

While it uploads - I also have a video on my channel which was every fart i did during covid lockdown, joined together. It goes for over 40 minuites.
@Winnieblue this is what im imagine the SSStinkyface has playing over the PA.
We should set up some loud speakers on the beach in QLD, face them towards the Glovis Caravel and play this loudly on repeat

Last edited:
Ok so as you all know i went and visited the Adelaide Tesla Delivery centre today to test fit the floor mats i had bought for the 2023 model 3, but got moved to a 2024 Highland, and long story short, im glad im getting the new model!

I was greeted at the display centre like an old friend, they guys behind the counter were welcoming and friendly. Carrying a large floor mat box kinda gave away what i was after, and after a short convo they were more than happy to show me into the delivey warehouse to look at the brand new Blue/white RWD Highland M3. I was alone with no crowds or wait to do anything, which is perfect for me and a contrast to the videos we saw online of people getting rushed through.

Initial impressions.. i think i forgot to breathe for about a minuite... The car is spectacular. More on this later...

After a quick (dont steal the floor mats) talk i was left in a big warehouse with this beast of a car. I unboxed the floor mats, and tested each one individually. All the time being careful to not rub on the seats, but enjoying that new car smell!
The 3 floor mats fit perfectly. I have the raised edge ones that collect any sand etc and they looked really good. i have ordered the boot and trunk/frunk mats too, they are still on the way.

In depth look. The car is immaculate. Anyone buying the blue colour will be super stoked. It just pops, almost looks like liquid metal.
Jumping in i noticed the white interior really pops. The seats are super plush and comfortable. The cooled seats work straight away and are really nice.
The interior is better than i imagined. Soft touch surfaces everyhere, simple but elegant.

The screen is super clear, i had a poke around the settings etc, it was responsive and clear.

The steering wheel feels superb. So soft. The Buttons including indicators felt good, i cant see an issue getting used to them.

Yes, i thunked the doors, they are doors, and they thunk.

Sitting behind the drivers seat i fit fine, and it was really comfortable back there. Plenty of room. The rear screen actually looks really good, and will likely get used by rear passengers.

The boot is huge. The boot door opens and closes smoothly. The frunk is pretty big too. Im thinking i may need to visit again once those mats come in.

Eventually i had to head off, i had a chat with my original SA who had just come back from holidays. Friendly faces everywhere.

Im guessing our cars are not far off, and its certainly something to look forward to. The car i saw today was heaps good.

Anyway, thanks to the guys at the adelaide tesla office for having me, its rekindled my positivity and keenness to take delivery of my new car when it arrives. Pics are above. Cant wait to see the Stealth grey and black interior!