Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am assuming they will be hauling them over the Gateway Bridge to the delivery centre this morning.
It is a bit windy out there today, and that is a high bridge. I hope to God the factory screwed in the F1 diffusers tightly enough that there is no risk they catch a gust and fly off into the brown below.
The model 3s will be keeping the truck firmly glued to the road like an F1 car forsure

Reactions: DougalVizsla
I agree COB Friday is likely the cut off for DJ if we haven't heard anything by then.

Looking at the Armacup schedule the next Morning Crystal shipment seems most likely.

That said, the last few have been MOLACE right? I don't think they have a schedule published anywhere.

Passama is possible if they are doing deliveries to Korea as well as Australia on one ship, but I'd have thought there'd be enough volume that they'd have to do a separate ship for each country, unless Passama is massive?

I agree COB Friday is likely the cut off for DJ if we haven't heard anything by then.

Looking at the Armacup schedule the next Morning Crystal shipment seems most likely.

That said, the last few have been MOLACE right? I don't think they have a schedule published anywhere.

Passama is possible if they are doing deliveries to Korea as well as Australia on one ship, but I'd have thought there'd be enough volume that they'd have to do a separate ship for each country, unless Passama is massive?
Another thing to note, South Korea drives on the opposite side of the road to us - if they were doing a massive combined shipment of Model 3s, surely they wouldn't have LHDs just sitting in the loading yard? Unless it's another supplier or brand of equipment sharing the ship.

Viking Passama is classed as a Medium vehicle carrier, same as DJ. Appears to be ever so slightly smaller Beam & Length wise to DJ.

Reactions: Jules22
Another thing to note, South Korea drives on the opposite side of the road to us - if they were doing a massive combined shipment of Model 3s, surely they wouldn't have LHDs just sitting in the loading yard? Unless it's another supplier or brand of equipment sharing the ship.

Viking Passama is classed as a Medium vehicle carrier, same as DJ. Appears to be ever so slightly smaller Beam & Length wiser to DJ.
Yeah, I'd pretty much rule that out, good chance if it's not DJ it'll be a MOLACE ship.

What company was the stink ship from? wonder if they are avoiding that company?

Reactions: Koalified
From Facebook.. “The 3rd Highland on the road in Australia”

IMG_8079.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8080.jpeg
    IMG_8080.jpeg
    404.8 KB · Views: 16
Roger, Rodger
Rumack:
You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.

Elaine Dickinson:
A hospital? What is it?

Rumack:
It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now

Rex Kramer:
Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

• Funny
Reactions: Jules22