Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fomo starting to kick in... must.. remain... strong....

Oh no VIN btw
Its like waves, these emotions.

Im holidaying in country victoria, i just bought a $27 miners right, a shovel and a pan and going to spend the day panning for gold instead of looking at my phone which should decrease frustration.

Or panning for gold AND looking at my phone which will increase frustration, lets see how it pans out..

I just got an email with an order update that now includes the stamp duty in my invoice.
Is this normal? Am I still going to get the stamp duty rebate for NSW?
I’m confused.
Follow the links in the email for more information regarding the stamp duty rebate via Revenue NSW.

You need to sign up then answer questions and it will then explain the information required for the refund request.

Revenue NSW will review and when approved the amount you pay in Stamp Duty will be refunded to your nominated account.

Its like waves, these emotions.

Im holidaying in country victoria, i just bought a $27 miners right, a shovel and a pan and going to spend the day panning for gold instead of looking at my phone which should decrease frustration.

Or panning for gold AND looking at my phone which will increase frustration, lets see how it pans out..
Why don’t you mine for lithium instead of gold. Make some extra batteries.

Reactions: dronus and Jules22