Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just ordered a red lr from inventory! There’s a white red!
Nice one 😁 but my head is screaming
images

Wait for one to pop up in inventory, just have to check it as much as @dronus and I check for VINs
I reckon we’ve all been assigned VINs, they’re just not populated externally to us yet. Otherwise, it wouldn’t make sense the way orders are being filled. Promising that Highland's are popping up in inventory, means there’s plenty of excess stock.

I reckon we’ve all been assigned VINs, they’re just not populated externally to us yet. Otherwise, it wouldn’t make sense the way orders are being filled. Promising that Highland's are popping up in inventory, means there’s plenty of excess stock.
Yeah, I have to think this is the case, I can definitely see the frustration though when there are inventory orders showing up and Dec orders being assigned while Aug/Sept orders still wait.

At least if they had some form of communication to say hey your car has been built just give us a few days to assign orders, etc, it would reassure people.

I truthfully thought, the process won’t be like last time…it couldn’t be like last time? The process is shorter but as a whole, it’s still messed up.
I’ll give it a bit longer.. if we haven’t gotten anything by tomorrow I might call up again and ask for an update and not get off the phone until I get something concrete 😅

At this stage im thinking no news is better thsn the news that someone who ordered today in adelaide gets a vin and delivery scheduled, before us..
just some acknoledgment that its under control would be reassuring and keep confidence in the brand/system
Yeah, agree, the fact that everybody in SA or ACT is in the same boat is reassuring that the list is still getting worked through.

Make sure you all pass on the feedback re communication though.

Reactions: dronus